twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > Decided to Produce New Moon

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:39AM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Ok I just read that Twilight grossed 70.6 million this weekend. Making it the highest opening weekend for a female director!!!! YAY!!!

and guess what??

They have decided to proceed with the production of NEW MOON!!!!

It said they didn't know if they would be using they same director but that they were talking about it!

message 2: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 326 comments yay!! but edward ownt be in it as much...that'll make me sad... oh well!

message 3: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 326 comments *won't*

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I know but just think of the end when she goes to save him!!!!!...=D

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

OMG!!!!! I just thought about it....I live in portland and since they are going to be filming New Moon that means the actors will all be in town again. I bet they are going to start this summer because jake has to be half naked most of the time and plus thats when the book takes place!!!!

message 6: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Comcast.com says that an official announcment for the release date and principle players for New Moon could be out later this week!!!!

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie | 40 comments Good to know. I can't wait for NM. It has become my new obsession. LOL!

message 8: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

LOL Mine too...obviously!=D

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I am so excited!!!! I can't wait for the whole movie to be with mostly Jacob!!!! Yay!

message 10: by Madeline (new)

Madeline wow. again i say sad!

message 11: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Nov 24, 2008 06:33PM) (new)

I don't think that it is sad I think it gives us all something cool to look forward to. And the main reason that I'm really excited is because them deciding to make New Moon is just proof of how well Twilight did at the theater!!!! Plus like I said before that means that the cast will be back in town!!!! Maybe people not being excited is the sad part!=D

message 12: by Madeline (new)

Madeline just cause a bunch of people saw it doesnt mean they all liked it. i am just saying that i dont want to get obsessed and crazy over waiting for it yet. that would take too much of my time and energy right now. i will get excited when pictures and footage is released but until then i dont want to think about it

message 13: by Madeline (last edited Nov 24, 2008 06:47PM) (new)

Madeline i wanted to put in my two cents and then you responded so i carried on the conversation but i didnt expect to be answered. i kept reading it when it said there was a new post because i am interested, just not excited. what i am saying is that this like opening a christmas present saying cool then tossing it into the pile to start shaking the next one.

message 14: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I guess you have a point...I have seen twilight 3 times already and I'm seeing it again 2morrow. So believe me I'm not just tossing it away. I'm just looking forward to the next one...and the one after that...and the one after that with any luck!!!

message 15: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

This is a must read!!!!
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articl...