Team Twilight discussion

Twilight the Movie > funny stuff in the movie.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 252 (252 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What is your favorite thing bout the holidays? mine is eating food and seeing family i only see once a year.

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catsbah) Hey everyone!

I have changed the setting of our group to be private. Only people in the group will be able to see any of our information or books now. I was getting a lot of requests to join the group and would prefer to keep it for those of us who actually come and know each other.

Hope that's okay with everyone!
Catherine

message 3: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) A woman meets a man in a bar.

They talk; they connect; they end up leaving together.

They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment. She notices that one wall of his bedroom is completely filled with soft, sweet,
cuddly teddy bears. There are three shelves in the bedroom, with hundreds and hundreds of cute, cuddly teddy bears carefully placed in rows, covering the entire wall!

It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange them and she was immediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing the display. There were small bears all along the bottom shelf, medium-sized bears covering the length of the middle shelf, and huge, enormous bears running all the way along the top shelf.

She found it strange for an obviously masculine guy to have such a large collection of Teddy Bears. She is quite impressed by his sensitive side but doesn't mention this to him.

They share a bottle of wine and continue talking and, after a while, she finds herself thinking, 'Oh my God! Maybe, this guy could be the one!

Maybe he could be the future father of my children. She turns to him and kisses him lightly on the lips

He responds warmly. They continue to kiss, the passion builds, and he romantically lifts her in
his arms and carries her into his bedroom where they rip off each other's clothes and make hot, steamy love.

She is so overwhelmed that she responds with more passion, more creativity, more heat than she has ever known.

After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this sensitive guy, they are lying there together in the afterglow. The woman rolls over, gently strokes his chest and asks coyly,

'Well, how was it?'

The guy gently smiles at her, strokes her cheek, looks deeply into her eyes, and says:

'Help yourself to any prize from the middle shelf.'

message 4: by Zia (new)

Zia i thought parts of the movie were really funny. like i laughed so hard i almost started crying. just tell what parts you thought were the funniest.

Jackie "the Librarian" Heh, like that wall of teddy bears wouldn't creep any sane woman out...

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie OMG there were so many but I loved when Jessica said something about Jasper being the one who always looks like hes in pain.

When they go on the field trip is really funny

The whole kitchen scene

when Mikes shaking his butt

When mike says I don't like it

When edward wants to meet charlie and he has the gun....

Wow I could go on and on...

Oh yeah when Bellas on the phone with her mom and edward shows up in her room..."are you being safe?"

message 7: by Zia (new)

Zia i could not stop laughing when alice was explaining to bella in the kitchen how jasper has control issues. he had this hilarious look on his face and he wouldnt stop staring at her.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I know he looks so scared like shes some kind of monster...lol

message 9: by Zia (new)

Zia and it was funny when eric was like "its a worm, its a worm!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I laughed at that, too... poor Jazzy...

Then there was the part when Edward put his arm around Bella at school and she's all 'they're all looking at us' and he says something like, 'no, he isn't. wait, now he is'... I laughed at that...

Then Renee just firing tons of questions about Edward, and when Bella wakes up, sees Edward, but a second later he isn't there... just so many funny parts...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, and when all the human guys just are automatically attached to Bella, all 'we have your back, baby' on her first day, when she notices how Edward is glaring at her... it was all funny!

message 12: by Zia (new)

Zia yeah ik. that one in the parking lot, like you said, made me laugh too

message 13: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
I laughed soooo much! The whole movie was funny I thought!!! :D

message 14: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments lol! eric was SOOOO much funnier in the movie than in the book. "i've got your back, baby." LOL!

message 15: by Court (new)

Court omg!! waayy too many too name, the movie was like a frigggin' comedy...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

ROMANTIC COMEDY!!! I love those...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i love when rose breaks the bowl of salad and when emmett says bella is an italian name so she might like italian food

message 18: by Daisy (new)

Daisy "is she even italian?"
"Her name's Bella"

message 19: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I know their eyes were like bugging out of their heads!

message 20: by Zia (new)

Zia lol i cracked up at that part. and the bella and the italian thing.

message 21: by Zia (new)

Zia nice song lol

message 22: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lol foshizzle!

message 23: by Court (new)

Court lol *claps for Caroline*

message 24: by Zia (new)

Zia another funny part was when edward was introducing bella to everyone and he said emmets name and you can see him in the background waving the knife lol that was funny.

message 25: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Charlie and Billy were pretty funny when they were trying to sound all hip!!!

message 26: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeah Not that was funny!!!! :D

Woot Caroline! :P

Yeah omg I laughed soooo hard when the vampires hissed and growled at eachother!! Lmao!!! :P

Also it was funny when Emmett got Rose out in the basball game and she is like all pissed and he was like "Rose Baby I'm sry it's just a game!" and then she like runs away allll mad! :P

message 27: by Zia (new)

Zia yeah and when they were fighting in the street. that looked funny

message 28: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments lol! i LOVED when emmett waved the knife. that was so funny for some strange reason! :p

message 29: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I know! Emmett is so cute! :D

message 30: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments heehee!!

message 31: by Court (new)

Court lol! yeah he is really cute but like brother/friend cute..

message 32: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I think BF cute! :D

message 33: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Oh yeah emmetts super sexy...damn which vampire isnt???

message 34: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Victoria and maybe Laurent

message 35: by Court (new)

Court Laurent is soooooo not sexxii. But James was XD

message 36: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I know but Laurent had nice abs~!!!

message 37: by Court (new)

Court never looked, his dreads were distractingingly long and gross..and thick...

message 38: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Victoria is pretty but Laurant was only sexy from the neck down...lol

message 39: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

laurent is just weird!

message 40: by Christina (last edited Nov 23, 2008 08:08PM) (new)

Christina Bella: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?
Edward: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it.

Bella: Look, You gotta give me some answers.
Edward: Yes... No... To get to the other side... 1.772...
Bella: I don't need the square root of pi.

haha i love rob :)

message 41: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) LOL!!! very true jackie... you would just know it wasn't going to end well, one way or another.

message 42: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
Tina, what things that make Laurent weird?

message 43: by Jude (new)

Jude (jude42) les just change the nature of the collection and change the sexes?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Christina, that part was amazing i loved it. now there will be tons of people googleing adrenaline rush

Servius  Heiner Sensitive. Heh! My advice to the ladies: Stick to the crotch scratching neanderthal(sp), at lest you know what your getting.

message 46: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Funny thing is I have joined another group after I posted a comment on one of my books, and someone responded to my post and invited me to their group, but I think private is the best for our group.

message 47: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) lol. my feelings exactly Servius.

message 48: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

idk Nica, Laurent is just ugly and weird...and idk...i just don't like him! :P

I love the part where Rob is going to kiss Bella and he is like "Stay very still" then she moves in closer...then he is like "don't move!" lmao!! :P

message 49: by Eva (last edited Nov 24, 2008 08:14PM) (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments I LOVE!(LIKE L.O.V.E.!) WHEN EMMETTWAVED TO BELLA W/ HIS KNIFE IN THE CLLEN SCENE!I still laugh at that

message 50: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments yeah that take takes the tops
but i also likes the charlie meets edward gun thing
haha!i also like when charlie is like 'bella' (yeah?) 'i put some more pepperspray in ur bag'
hahahahahha!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6