The Riyria Revelations discussion

Book 2: Avempartha > Avempartha in final review

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 268 comments Mod
Just wanted to update people that the publisher has returned the edited manuscript a few days ago. Michael and I are working on reviewing the edits then it is off to the proof-reader for a final check.

As this point we are still on schedule for an April 2009 release.

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee Marie (dee_marie) | 23 comments I will be the first in line for the next book in the series, and can hardly wait until April rolls around.

Thanks for the update Robin,
Dee Marie

message 3: by Robin (new)

The final version went back to the publisher on December 19th. To my knowledge we are still on track for a April 2009 delivery.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Marie (dee_marie) | 23 comments Hey Robin,
If you are looking for some reviewers for pre-reviews, please keep me in mind :]

message 5: by Robin (new)

Great idea Dee - let me send you a copy - keep in mind it still has to go through the proof readers so there may be a typo or two.

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee Marie (dee_marie) | 23 comments I will be very happy to "star" it on Amazon :]

message 7: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (ravenskya) I'm hoping that one of the sites I review for will send me an advanced copy...

message 8: by Jane (new)

Jane (jane_jones) | 18 comments I would be interested in a preview copy I'll send a message to Robin with my email - is that okay?

message 9: by Robin (new)

Got your email Jane - yep that is fine ;-)

message 10: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (ravenskya) Looks like one of the sites I review for (the one that had me review his first book) has gone to sleep on me. So if you would like for me to write a review of the second one just let me know.

message 11: by Robin (new)

Sure thing Kristen, I have you email and will contact you through that - is that okay?

message 12: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (ravenskya) Robin wrote: "Sure thing Kristen, I have you email and will contact you through that - is that okay?"

Certainly, thank you

message 13: by Robin (new)

Okay got the layout of the book from pinter yesterday. I still see some "nits" that need correcting (none of the italics are there) but it looks like we are still on schedule which is the important thing.