XXXHolic Fanatics!! discussion

New Chapters

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (last edited Nov 22, 2008 07:50AM) (new)

Allison (abriea) | 36 comments Mod
*Spoilers*

omg the new chapters of X and Tsubasa are good!!!!!!!!!! I mean Syron and Watanuki are the same person is just weird but it is good anyway. feel free to post random crap here.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments Where did you read the new chapters?

message 3: by Allison (new)

read them on onemanga.com so good!!!!

message 4: by Lianne (new)

Lianne (eclecticreading) I can't believe it's almost over! I love how xxxHolic and Tsubasa's storylines are beginning to merge together again and making sense. Can't wait until the next chapter! :)

message 5: by Allison (new)

i know! But i will be so sad when its over. But i guess clamp will strart working on something else

message 6: by Lianne (new)

Lianne (eclecticreading) Yeah, I heard they're starting a new series next year (in association with Dark Horse)? They're pretty mum about what the story's going to be about, but it's exciting news nonetheless! :)

But I agree, I'll be sad once both series are over---no more flailing Watanuki to look forward to :(

message 7: by Allison (new)

I know!!!

But they will start working on Legal Drug again so that will be good.

Have u read Legal Drug? I know it sounds bad but it isnt.

message 8: by Lianne (new)

Lianne (eclecticreading) Really? That's interesting to know; are they continuing it next year or just sometime in the near future? I've read Legal Drug, it's interesting but for some reason I keep on making comparisons with xxxHolic, lol.

One series that I hope they'll finish one day is X/1999, but that's another issue altogether xD

message 9: by Allison (new)

X/1999 is so good!!! I havent finnished it yet though. My computer shut down on me and I forgot where i was (i was reading it online) and now i cant find where i was so i stopped reading. I suppose i will finish it eventually.

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments I like Legal Drug and X/1999! Sorry I've been gone (I've been sick). I just KNOW whaterver CLAMP puts out will be great!!!

message 11: by Allison (new)

*Sopilers*

i know!!! The new XXXHolic chapter is SO good!!!!! i mean like Watanuki goes all Yuuko on his student!!! then NEED to relese the next chapter.

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy (doeeyeddolly) | 13 comments I will be so sad when it ends, because Yuuko is my favorite character and the series will go out with a bang. I LOVE xxxHolic!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Allison (new)

I know!!! I dont want Yuuko to die (which, saddly, i think she will) :'( WAHHHHH

oh and this is a little off topic, but i was reading this manga and as a drematic sentance the main character said, "I will distroy all who piss me off." it is my new fav. quote. I love it!