Team Twilight discussion

General > BELLA'S SHOE IN PROM SCENE!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 159 (159 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Court (new)

Court omg yes, and I thought that it totally threw off the Bella Character Picture cuz she's not a converse-wearing-punk-music-listening-to kind of girl. She's more flip-flops and sneakers..and I didn't like her dress, it was supposed to be Alice's and it didn't look like Alice-Style at all. And I wish they would've shown more of Bella's relationship w/ Alice and the other family in there. And I wish they would've put in something about Carlisle's history and I think I'm turning into more of a review ova here..

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, she's wearing, like, a converse and under her dress jeans or something... and she knew about the prom! She's not supposed to!!

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
arghh!!
im not watching yet. :(
mm.. but Bella not supposed wearing converse at prom.
it'll look weird.

message 4: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
*SPOILERS*

yeah she had like leggings on under her dress and then a converse sneaker!!! Ughh!!! I hate all the mistakes they made!...

Omg I agree about Alice and Bellas relationship! Like how r they suppose to become best friends when they like hardly talked in this movie! And they never showed like Alice dress Bella up!

Also another mistake is the scene where Bellas class take blood types! That made me angry...

And it never ever said Bella talked in her sleep! And...y would there b a book about the natives legends...cuz aren't those private...cuz a book published about them would break the treaty!

And they screwed up the meadow scene!!!! Grrrrr....

And y was Bella wearing underwear (granny panties) with a t-shirt?

And...I felt like Bella and Edward hardly knew eachother in the movie...like the falling in love part wasn't clear to me as best as it could be!!!

First kiss! Screwed up!!!

In the movie in never showed Tyler come to Bellas house on prom night!

And Bella escaped wayyyyyy to easily from Alice and Jasper when she was going to meet James!

But through all of this...

I LOVE THE MOVIE!!!! IT WAS AWESOME AND AMAZING!!! And I loved the baseball scene and the part where Edwards saves Bella from the bad men! :O awesome! Yay! Not what I expected at all...but still good! :D

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I knows that shoes! And the leggings! Sooooo wrong!!!!1

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments i no but the movie was.....SO FREKIN AWSOME AT THE END WEN edward almost kills her, and wen she leaves charlie i almost started crying it was sooooo sad!!!

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I'm sure that anyone who loves the book could totally tear the movie apart but it was still great and seeing all the characters that we love so much brought to life was sooooo cool.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I think its actually kind of sad that so many fans have sat around and ripped apart the movie scene by scene to find everything wrong with it instead of just enjoying it...oh well. I think if you can get past all the comparisons its a pretty good movie.

message 9: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I think it's an AWESOME movie!! Like after I watched I was screaming and so excited! Its just that it's dissapointing to me to c ur favorite parts or stuff u thought important not in the movie.

Ex. Bella didn't talk in her sleep! I thought that was kinda important. Don't u?

message 10: by Court (new)

Court Yeah, and did u notice that they NEVER said I love you??? That really annoys me..

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Oh heck yeah when I sit and think of all the things that were left out or kinda messed up it makes me sad. Like the meadow scene but overall I really liked the whole thing...ok except Rosealies hair...lol.

message 12: by Court (new)

Court They totally crapped on the Meadow Scene..and that was the best part in the book..

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I know...and my friends and I were like "he glitters, thats not sparkling" lol

message 14: by Arthur (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:39AM) (new)

Arthur ...wicked wicked movie. Can't wait for New Moon.

message 15: by Court (new)

Court And I hated the twinkling sounds..

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I'm going to see it again tonight..=D I can't wait!!!

message 17: by Court (new)

Court I wanna see it again!!!!!!

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I don't know if I have a problem or not but I just can't seem to get enough. I'm reading the books again!!!! Does anyone else have this problem??

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I've always had that problem. I could point out a ton of wrong things (when was there a field trip?), but... I LOVED THE MOVIE!!! They did WAY better than what I expected...

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I swear I'm in like a Twilight induced stupur!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

wernt bella and edward supposed to kiss in the meadow??? that made me really mad!! and then they kiss in bellas room? wasnt she supposed to be wearing sweat pants when edward stayed over night? and then she was supposed togo and take a shower and do all of that stuff in the book but she didnt do any of it!!

message 22: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I know she was wearing granny panties instead if sweat pants...lol!

The part that made me the most mad was the meadow scene...otherwise I was pretty okay with the changes. But some I wasn't so happy about...

message 23: by Daisy (new)

Daisy oh and the intense questioning never happened!!!!!!!! like when edward and bella kept asking eachother questions!!!!! Oh and Edward isn't that willing to show her what he looks like in the sun.

message 24: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeah okay like Bella just looked at Jasper and Alice and ran away...like their not stupid!!! grrr....and omg i could go on and on about flaws!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments ya i want 2 c it evry day just 2 be happy and exited!!!!

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I know I just want to watch it over and over!!! but only at the theater=(

message 27: by Daisy (new)

Daisy yeah at home is just not good enough at the moment

message 28: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Okay I'm chillin Caroline...sry! :D I promise not to look at the flaws! *puts hand on chest where heart is* :P I still Really love the movie!!! :D

I want too see it right now!!!!!!!!!!!...again!!!!!!! :D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

No, home is good. Anywhere is good... I just wanna watch it... again... and again...

Did anyone else have a problem with finding seats? I went in, like 20 minutes before the scheduled time, telling my mom that it would be packed. She was wrong, I was right, and we used 5 of those 20 minutes just finding a seat.

message 30: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I went in an hour early and got pretty good seats but the place was almost packed!!

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie My daughter and I got there at 8pm because she was soooo scared we would get bad seats! Guess what we got great ones!!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

How old's your daughter?

message 33: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie She 10...But she loves Twilight!

message 34: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I went an hour early and got fairly good seats...but not the best! It was packed!!

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I'm going at 1 today!!!!

message 36: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments i got there about a half hour early. we got ok seats. the whole middle section was pretty much packed though...

message 37: by Court (new)

Court I had crap seats, there was lots of traffic and we weree in the almost front row..

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I was, like, 5th from the front... The seats I wanted were already packed...

message 39: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

:O omg Caroline I'm taking a plane to where u r right now and I'm coming with you!!!! Lol jk! :D I wish though...:)

Maybe give the ticket to someone at the theatre if they want to get in but there's like no tickets left! Hmm...idk! :P

message 40: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I saw it again today and my seats were great!!!! Almost sold out though and it was playing in 2 theaters!!!

message 41: by Veronica (new)

Im just reading the comments.
I hope the movie re good. :)
*not watch yet*

message 42: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

okay Nica! :D i can't wait till u c it!!! :D :D

message 43: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments IVE ALREADY SEEN IT TWICE!IK! AWESOME!
yeah i was at the theater for 7 hours!
and i was the 3rd one in the theater!
YAY!

but i was disturbed by the enitre bella-prom outfit
they coulda made her WAAAAYYY! prettyer!
like WAY!
she totally looked like she did her own make up!
grr!

message 44: by Veronica (new)

lol
yeah Eva?
I though that Bella were dress up by Alice..

Tina!! Eva!! and all of u..
i'll give comments after i watched, okeii?:D
and pls share ur comments too. :D
im so hoping it!! ^^

message 45: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I thought Bella looked realy pretty in her prom dress! I love her dress! :D But i am quite dissappointed that Alice didn't do her dress or her make-up but otherwise i thought Bella looked pretty too! :D

NICA!!!!!! NICA!!!!!!!!!!! NICA!!!!!!!

okay ;) can't wait for u to see it! :P

message 46: by Veronica (new)

YAY TINAA!!!!
I CANT wait to see it either! :D

wait for me!! ^^

message 47: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Okay Nica! Ur gonna lovers it! :D

message 48: by Veronica (new)

lol. Yes Tina,i WILL!!! ^_____________^
haha.. yeah Carol, i hope u could send it. :D :D
Tonight i wanna go to cinema with my bro, and i hope there;s twilight on premiere. :)

message 49: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

WOOHOO!!!! :D

Tonite a premiere?? That would b cool! :P

message 50: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Watched it again tonight and it just never gets old=D

« previous 1 3 4