Team Twilight discussion

Twilight the Movie > TWILIGHT MOVIE REVIEW!! *SPOILERS!*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Arthur (new)

Arthur I don't think I could take my eyes away from the screen. I can't say I saw anything crappy, but the weather, lol. Rained a lot, like a lot of in the movie. It rained in this movie a lot like it does in those tropic rain forest movies.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I really liked the movie....I was worried that I wouldnt but it was so good. I can't wait to see it again=D

message 3: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
I seeeeee it today lol and I read ur spoiler Caroline, cuz I'm a cheater lol and now I'm super more excited and I feel like screaming and omg I'm sooooo excited!!!! :D

message 4: by Christina (last edited Nov 21, 2008 10:04AM) (new)

Christina omg last night was amazing!!! they put in a lot of funnny stuff in the movie, of course not as good as the book but still i really liked the movie, omg when they showed edward for the first time, i totally stoped breathing lol...well anytime they showed rob actually :)

*Spoilers* Spoilers* Spoilers*

okay my only complain was when bella walks in the biology room and you see edward's expression and he covers up his nose so he won't smell her,
his expression was just a bit too overly done, a bit dramatic, but other then that i was glad to see that the movie did remain true to the book

omg the prom scene where jacob is talking to bella and then edward comes in and says "i got it from here." omg!!! did you guys see that look they gave each other!! oh wow! edward vs. jacob! ahh!!!

omg the beginning of the movie started out perfect!! i loved it
yeah the ending was pretty good too :)
sequels!!!!!

they left out "do i dazzle you?" &
and they never mentioned what Jasper's powers were :(

message 5: by Stephanie (last edited Nov 21, 2008 10:31AM) (new)

Stephanie I love the prom part with Edward and Jacob do you hear when Edward said to Bella something like "I leave you for 5 mins and the wolves set in" How perfect is that!!!!!! I can not wait for the next movie!!!!

And it was great to see my Good Old Oregon on the big screen!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

the medow scene was ruined. :( edward did not sparkle he glitterd slightly

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie True...could have been a little better...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

the whole movie could have been better. the movie did not give the book justice

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Like I have said before of course its lacking in some areas but the difficulty of cramming a 500 page book into a 200 page script must have been a huge challenge. If you look at the movie and dont tear it apart its a pretty damn good job.

message 10: by Christina (new)

Christina to me it seemed like their love (edward and bella) wasn't as deep in the movie as it is in the book

message 11: by Court (new)

Court Okz, ready for my oh-pin-yon??: I thought the dude vamps looked like they were on drugs w/ how big their eyes were. I think they skipped over too mucho. But I like that they added humor into it XD. I thought that they really crapped on the meadow scene, it made no sense. I think there should've been more emotion w/ Bella leaving. And I agree w/ Caroline that the human guys were really funny XD And I was pretty sad that they never once said "I love you" during the whole movie, cuz it made it look purely lust-y and omg-i-want-you-so-bad like.
But like I said in some other topic, if you forget the book and such, then the movie really rox ur beautiful sox off XD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(screams) I just saw it and it was WAAAAY better than I thought it would be. They made me fall for almost all the guys in the movie... Laurent, James, and Carlisle included! I saw some parts I didn't like, but they still pulled it off. Though it wasn't a very good camera job... I'M SO HYPED RIGHT NOW!!! I just screamed at my dad because of the movie... he wasn't there...

Did anyone else see Stephenie Meyer in the movie???

message 13: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I DID! :) lmao!

Read my critic on another post on here...

But I think that Edward and Bellas love didn't seem as compassionate and deep as In the book! I just didn't feel the love and chemistry between them! That kiss though was just amazing!!! :D

message 14: by Daisy (new)

Daisy oh remember that part where Edward and james were staring at eachother their eyes practically bulging out of their heads? Well it is now something me and my friends do on a daily basis "Insert random sentence here" *stare at Ethan eyes bulging out of you head and get really close to him* *Suzi cracks up laughing*

message 15: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Oh and i loved Mike,Eric,and Tyler. They were hilarious!

message 16: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments LOOOOOOVED IT!!!!!! the only part i didnt like was in the ballet studio when edward was sucking out the venom, and carlisle told him to stop, and edward got this weird look on his face and like, grabbed bellas arm and didnt stop...it was weird...oh! and they should have made the hospital room scene longer! and bella never told him he loved him!! thats it. otherwise, it was awesome!!!!

message 17: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

OMG they never said I love you!!!!!! :O I didn't notice that!!! Grrrrr....

I thought it looked sooo funny when James and Edward were growling at eachother! Lmao!!!

message 18: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments haha when emmett was like, "her name is bella" when rosalie asked if she liked italian food. i was laughing so hard!

message 19: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lolz i loooved that!!!! "I already ate" *bowl breaks in rosealie's hand*

message 20: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) How was the fight scene between Edward and James? Where did the movie end?

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I have so many parts that I love but one of my faves was when Edward jumps on bellas truck and fixes the dent...He seems so happy!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

One of my favorites is when Bella's all 'he's outside, he wants meet you"
Charlie: "Outside, now?"
Bella: Yeah
Charlie: (snaps gun into place) Bring him in.

I laughed sooo hard!

message 23: by Cira (new)

Cira (loveistheanswer106) | 20 comments That was a hilarious part! The whole movie was a lot funnier than I thought it would be because the trailers were all so dark. I absolutely LOVED!!!!! it. Of course it wasn't as good as the book, the movie is NEVER as good as the book. All of the guys were so hot, especially Rpatz! I kept slapping my friend every time he came on. The only things I didn't like we're that they didn't have the rocking chair scene, Edward didn't play Bella's lullaby for her, all of the parts where he's running and in the trees, and in the meadow. He looked like he was sweating instead of sparkling. But other than that and the fact that the people in the theater wouldn't shut up (but I can't really blame them), it was AMAZING! Another funny line: "Sex. Drugs. Sex. Drugs. Cat."

message 24: by Cira (new)

Cira (loveistheanswer106) | 20 comments Sorry, from reading the other posts, it was money i guess. My bad. Still funny.

message 25: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

OMG i loved that part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D haha...

and omg every part i loved!!! :P it was sooo funny!!! Emmett made me laugh a lot! and same with Mike and Tyler and Eric! Also Charlie too! :D haha...lmao! the humans were the funniest! :D

message 26: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! the movie was just so darn awesome! OMG! i am so buying it when it comes out on DVD. ahhh! deleted scenes and bloopers and special features!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie oh I know I can't wait to see the deleted scenes...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't even think about that... But now I'm gonna freak out when it comes out on DVD just so that I can see them... I'm gonna rent it at the very least.

message 29: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

i know one deleted scene:

the part where Emmett is like "She's not one of us!"

that was never in the movie even though it was in the trailer.

IM EXCITED FOR THE DVD TOO!!! :D

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I pointed that out, too. It was confusing to me...

message 31: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) What part did the movie end at!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

On Victoria at the prom

message 33: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Dylan, the movie ends after Jacob delivers his message to Bella. I thought Jacob showing up too much of a coincidence, but he makes an agreement to deliver a warning to her. In the movie we already know Victoria is set on vengence, but not in the book. Weird movie ending.

message 34: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Wait, they ended in the middle of New Moon?!?!

message 35: by Daisy (new)

Daisy no they just ended showing that Victoria was out for vengence which spoils half of New Moon but isn't the same as ending in the middle of New Moon

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Weird movie ending... begging for a sequel!!

message 37: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I know~~~!!!! i think that's why they did that

message 38: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Yeah, but I read if Twilight didn't get a certain amount of people they won't make a sequel. But they probably will. :D

message 39: by Daisy (new)

Daisy yep because the theater i went to was packed with ppl! they had three theaters showing twilight at the same time and still had ppl waiting in like 20ft-30ft long lines down the hall waiting for the next showing

message 40: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I read that it made $35 million on friday!!!

message 41: by Daisy (new)

Daisy wow!!! And I know alot of people who went today or are going tommorow not to mention places the movie hasn't come out yet!

message 42: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Thank god Stephanie! Because I read if the movie didn't make 20 million they woudln't make a sequel.

message 43: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (dmfriend26) Cool, because there wasn't a fight in the book. But Bella was unconsious so I'm hoping Stephenie Meyer will write that scene in Midnight Sun. Along with what happened in Italy in New Moon. :D

message 44: by Court (new)

Court Ok I need to point this out: In New Moon its LAURENT THAT COMES, NOT VICTORIA!!! They just like messed up the second one...

message 45: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah but maybe they were just showing that Victoria is still around and holding a grudge!!!! Then things will mellow out Edward will leave and Jacob can take over...New moon has to be about Jake and the pack anyway!!!!

message 46: by Daisy (new)

Daisy If it isn't i will be mad! And if they mess up Seth or don't cut Jacob's hair!!!!1

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I know I can't freaking wait for them to get rid of that super ugly wig that jake has on...shave that boys head already!!!!!

message 48: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I think they were just showing Victoria to get ppl surprised at the end and wanting more! Cuz I sure did! I think they wanted ppl to remember that Victoria is still out there and
Pissed off!!!!

message 49: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I know jake looked hideous!!!

If they mess up seth I will cry...Seth is so cute! :)

message 50: by Daisy (new)

Daisy i knows he's blonde right?

« previous 1 3