Guinea Pig Lovers discussion

piggys!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:36PM) (new)

Amber  | 11 comments What is your favorite thing a guinea pig does? My favorite is when he purrs and when he runs!!

message 2: by Kaylee (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:39PM) (new)

Kaylee  | 12 comments Mod
i love everything about em! but i really like when they purr and when they squeal!

message 3: by Marit ^_^ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:40PM) (new)

Marit ^_^  | 10 comments i love when they kiss your face!

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I like it when you bring them their fruit and then they start to squeal.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i like it when they popcorn! (when they jump up and down and squeal)

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 17 comments i like it when they jump into my lap

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan Burback (meganb_reads) | 1 comments My baby, Ellie, licks my nose :) I love that!

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 17 comments haha my pigs always lick my fingers!

message 9: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (luckydec07) | 5 comments ya does anyone no why guinea pigs lick you? does everyone's do that?

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 17 comments Yeah mine always lick me! I assume that its cuz u have something on ur hand that tastes good. or maybe they just like it. i'll google it.

message 11: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 17 comments Aha! It says that they like to groom us. lol.

heres something from another site:

Yes, some guinea pigs like to lick you, while you are holding them. I like to think of it as guinea pig kisses. Not all guinea pigs do it, 3 out of my 6 guinea pigs love to give out piggy kisses, Peachy, Sweetpea and Squeekie. Peachy is an extremely licky pig, as soon as I start holding her she acts like a very friendly dog :) It really is very cute. Even though I like to think they are being extra affectionate, some people think its because your skin tastes of salt which they like. I'm not completely convinced, so I'm sticking to the idea of very affectionate behaviour.

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I used to have a cat that always licked my when I brushed her. Just though I would add that. My guinea pig never licked me though... :-(

message 13: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (luckydec07) | 5 comments my guinea pig used to bite me, then started licking. Does anyone else's guinea pig do that? Why do they bite?

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 17 comments They bite cuz either they're annoyed, you taste good, theyre bored, or theyre trying to tell you something. For example, my piggie Thor bites when he wants to be put in his cage to pee.

message 15: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments To answer a post

Gp lick you for your salf (sweat) because they like it

message 16: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 12 comments I loved it when my Lucky jumped on top of his plastic igloo house.

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments My pigs jump on there houses too:)

message 18: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey McAfee (saintkelseythegreat) | 1 comments I like how they squeak loudly whenever I open the fridge.

♥♪♥Beth♥♪♥  Bunch (BoudreauxB) | 2 comments When they popcorn! It is sooooo Adorable!!