San Francisco Bookworms discussion

To my fellow readers in The City.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:36PM) (new)

Patrick Doyle I'm posting to say hello and introduce myself to the group.

My name is Patrick and I am the author of the "Edgar Font's Hunt for a House to Haunt" series for young readers and the upcoming children's book, "In the lair of forgotten bears."

Stop on by, add me as a friend and let talk books. If you're in the Lower Height area maybe I'll see you at one of the corner coffee shops (Cafe International) or dive bars (Molotovs or NocNoc). I will also be throwing a couple book release parties and signing events next year and would love to invite you all.

Talk with you soon.
Have an adventurous day!
~patrick

If you'd like to learn more about my books, I invite you to check out: edgarfont.com and forgottenbears.com

message 2: by Ruby (new)

Ruby Emam (goodreadscomruby_emam) | 3 comments I am from Los Angeles and my first book is called "The Little Black Fish" which is a translation of a well-known classic by Mr. Samad Beh-Rang, an Iranian author. I hope you will check me out...

Lisa  (not getting friends updates) Vegan (lisavegan) Ruby, Does your book take place in San Francisco? If not, this group is not an appropriate place to post about it. Your post would be considered spam if the book has nothing to do with San Francisco.

message 4: by Ruby (new)

Ruby Emam (goodreadscomruby_emam) | 3 comments Thanks for the info. Such a pity as San Francisco is the place where new ideas and out of the ordinary books can be appreciated.