Making Connections discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > MOVED - WANTED NIGHTMARES by Pura Preis

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited May 24, 2012 05:11PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 12161 comments Mod
Wanted Nightmares by Pura Preis Pura Preis

Genre: Young Adult Paranormal

Wanted Nightmares

Book Description

Wanted Nightmares is a fantasy fiction book that brings life to Amay, who is mystified about her relationship with long time boyfriend, Thomas. With his extreme mood swings and flash disappearances. Amay begins to drive forward in her life to find peace. Her father, Vincent is desperately holding her back. Thomas not knowing what he has done, Amay wants a change and if she can not have it, then no one can have her. Running away to take her life, Amay finds that her life was much more interesting as well as different than what she thought. Her family, vampires, her boyfriend, half vampire and she thought she was just a human. Amay has to stand and fight for everything she has wanted, her worse nightmare. Her wanted nightmares.

Be one of the first 7 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: pdf and word.

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format

message 2: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (JoeysNana) | 76 comments I would love to read this book! The premise sounds interesting.
epub
cootswanda@yahoo.com
Thanks
Wanda

message 3: by Tana (new)

Hey Mindy thats good you only need one more then you have what you requested.

And at any time you can add more if you need to ..but I understand if you can't

message 4: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie (Creech_Writer) :o) Not sure if you got all you wanted for reviews, but I'll be reading it either way! So excited to read this one! Just in time. I'm between PNR reads right now!

message 5: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie (Creech_Writer) Mindy wrote: "LOL, *#@* that was fast. Hat's off to you in a over dramatic Midevil bow... I need your email and which file you want, word or epub. If one does not work I'll send you the other..."

Oops...guess that would help...
calendar.grrl@gmail.com epub works best for me. Thanks!!

message 6: by Tana (new)

thats great Mindy how many more would you like?

message 7: by Tana (new)

ok Mindy will change the number for you.

message 8: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (JoeysNana) | 76 comments I will be finishing this one by tomorrow morning at the latest. I'm about 2/3 of the way through.

message 9: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (JoeysNana) | 76 comments I have finally written my review, here's a link...
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

I wasn't sure where else to post it. I had visited your website to check on a possible sequel and saw something on there about switching publishers. If there's anywhere else you would like me to post, please just let me know.

Thanks, I really liked the book!

message 10: by Tana (new)

are you finished now Pura I can move your post into completed.

message 11: by Tana (new)

I can move it to completed Morgan still post the review in here though. It doesn't matter more concerned someone could ask for a copy ot review but its totally up to you

message 12: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 5248 comments Mod
This thread is being closed! If you would like to review this book you can find it over in the Making Connections - YA Edition group. If you signed up to review, please leave your review links here:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Battle for Love (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mindy Bolinger (other topics)