Presidential Debate discussion

82 views
man this sucks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

man this sucks!!! am i the only one who is sad that barack obama won the election


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

no i am i think he should of lost....but we all should have seen this coming.


message 3: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Hate is a strong word!!!


message 4: by Mikel (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) You're such an idiot! Get a life! Make another group jerk!


message 5: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
r u 4 Obama or McCain??


message 6: by Mikel (new)

Mikel (mikelsdever) The prez! He's prez so why should i root for Mccain? I like Mccain and Obama same though. I just don't like how Sara is making this STUPID haters group!


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

PS, when the democrats said Bush would be a horrible pres, we were right. Now we say Obama is good, and we're still right!


message 8: by Brian (new)

Brian | 1 comments I just have to comment...insults are for the weak-minded. Name-calling is usually a tool used by someone who can't have an intelligent discussion. I would bet that Sarah Palin is not the "stupidest" person in government today. I wonder, Frappuccino, how old you are? If you are in your teens, then I would say you have fed into the liberal propaganda and due to your age, that is probaly forgiveable. However, if you are out of high-school, and God help my generation if you are, then take a good look at the last 8 years. No more attacks on American soil, the economy is the fault of the senate and the congress, not the president. In fact, it was Bill Clinton's mandate to make mortgages available for people who could not afford them. Look where that has led us. Barack Obama bought his election. He preyed on the ignorant masses(like yourself). We know nothing about him except he is a socialist who can not answer a single question about his past with honesty. God help the USA.


message 9: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay You know, the main reason I joined this group was not because I hate Obama with a fiery passion, but because there are so many Obama supporting groups, (and I don't support him) and it was driving me insane!


message 10: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
☮Mayrose☮ wrote: "PS, when the democrats said Bush would be a horrible pres, we were right. Now we say Obama is good, and we're still right!"

☮Mayrose☮ wrote: "Hello sara. do you know what i am saying? i know it is hard for a bushie to understand things, but please try.
WTF.
OK, McCain and Palin are SSSSSSOOOOO stupid. I have seen McCain contradict himsel..."


I really agree with you there


message 11: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
Brian wrote: "I just have to comment...insults are for the weak-minded. Name-calling is usually a tool used by someone who can't have an intelligent discussion. I would bet that Sarah Palin is not the "stupidest..."

I think Palin really is dumb. Didn't you here the news about a prank call from a person acting like an ambassador (or something of the sort) from France and how she told him that they where goingto hunt for animals, and that she couldsee Russia from Alaska? I really don't understand how she got out of preschool.


message 12: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
Plus, the only historical war in America was the civil righs war, where they fought for rights of African-American people.


message 13: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
I personally think that part of the reason McCain lost WAS because of Palin. There is a boy that I know who usedto nearly pray at McCain and Sarah Palin's feet, but now, he's rethinking and being smart by saying that McCain's notthat good. True story.


message 14: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
Still, McSAME and FAILin would never have won. They didn't even stand a chance.


message 15: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
Same as in same as bush


message 16: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
Ever wonder why Bush voted for McCain? Because they are both losers and they are stupid. Did you know that when Bush was young, *gag* [really?:] he got tons of F's? I on the other hand, am a straight A student, with A+'s here and there, and I would die of horror ifI got any thing lower than an A.


message 17: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Isabel wrote: "I personally think that part of the reason McCain lost WAS because of Palin. There is a boy that I know who usedto nearly pray at McCain and Sarah Palin's feet, but now, he's rethinking and being s..."

who is the boy?


message 18: by Lindsay (last edited Apr 09, 2009 06:22PM) (new)

Lindsay Am I the only one who is confused as to why someone who likes Obama is the moderator for the Barack Obama HATERS group?


message 19: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Just curious.


message 20: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Lindsay wrote: "Am I the only one who is confused as to why someone who likes Obama is the moderator for the Barack Obama HATERS group?"

Because as I've mentioned before, I want to liven up this group.. Hate is a strong word.. And oh ya since i've become the mod i haven't changed anything; the title and it hasn't become a debate/I luv Obama group.


message 21: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I see. Well, anyhow, I'm listening to a beautiful song right now.


message 22: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Lindsay wrote: "I see. Well, anyhow, I'm listening to a beautiful song right now."

What song?


message 23: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Not a song you would know. I don't know what it's called, it's from a soundtrack my sister has on iTunes.


message 24: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Lindsay wrote: "Not a song you would know. I don't know what it's called, it's from a soundtrack my sister has on iTunes."

And how would you know taht it is a song i wouldn't know!?


message 25: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Because it's from an anime called Vampire Knight that's only in Japanese with english subtitles. Unless you watch Vampire Knight, then you will know what it is. Maybe.


message 26: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Ohhh....


message 27: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Yeah... :D


message 28: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Now my sister is listening to a Japanese pop song.


message 29: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
What kind of music do you listen to?


message 30: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I don't know. Pop, rock, and movie/TV show soundtracks.


message 31: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
same


message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments isnt this an obama hating group? LETS HATE ON HIM!


message 33: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
geez, you never learn, do you?


message 34: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
yea, and McSAME and FAILin lost because of palin.
we needed a change, and you retarded republicans are so racist! i despise and loath racism! 'cause that's just rude, and i'm KOREAN and proud of it! although i was born here in America, my parents are Korean, so that make me one too.


message 35: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments SOUTH OR NORTH?


message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments NO THEY DIDNT, THEY LOST BECUASE THE BOOZED YOUNG PEOPLE AND THE COLORED PEOPLE AND THE UNDERPAYED MEXICANS LIKE HIM P=BECUASE HE IS BLACK

IF YOU WERE LISTENING I SAID I HAD A VERY GOOD FRIEND WHO WAS BLACK. I AM NOT RACIST. IF SAY I DONT LIKE JOE JACKSON DOES THAT MEAN IM RACIST. IF YOU SAY YOU DONT LIKE ME YOUR RASIST AGAINST WHITES SO I CSN CALL YOU RASICST


message 37: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
south of course! are you stupid?! North koreans aren't allowed into america, and i'm not even close to an ocean here in america! and north koreans are suffering in lack of food, so i doubt that the people have technology. i'm not racist, either. i love the world and its people, and most of my friends are white. i beleive that everyone deserves rights, and obama beleives that too. oh, and according to tina, who sent me an email (yes, i do personally know her, seeing that we're friends with the same classes that went to a movie together last month), saying that he's coming to our city again, like he did in his campaign. i like a mixture of people, and people say that they're american, but really, most of america's people are from other countries.


message 38: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments becuase they have a dictator.

i know shannon personally and what a cawinkdink i saw a movie with her last month too. what movie did you see?


message 39: by Isabel (last edited Aug 16, 2009 03:59PM) (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
harry potter, the sixth.
then why is it that message 37 asks if i'm south or north korean?
and i know that they have a dictator; i've known it for my whole life!



message 40: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments ME TO! WHO DOESNT?????? i SAW THAT TO!!!!!OMG

IT SUCKED. i WAS REALLY DISSAPOINTED AND I AM A HUMONGOUS FAN OF THE BOOKS!!

I THINK RUPERT IS HOT!

CANT YOU TELL? LOL!


message 41: by Isabel (last edited Aug 17, 2009 09:17AM) (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
i love the books, but the left out Dumbledore's funeral in the movie. i cried at the ending, it was so sad.


message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, first off all Leah, Rupert is mine. That discussion is finished. i have a Rupert Grint fan club on here, the ONLY ONE.

Second, PLEASE stop talking in all caps. It makes you sound like an idiot with anger problems who can't stop the yelling. So please tone it down.

Third, we are not being racist against you by calling you racist. We are saying you're racist because you ARE. I'm not anti-white, I'm anti-YOU. In fact, I'm white. My best friend is white. All my bfs were Mexican, I have a few black friends, and another one of my best friends is Asian. We are not being racist by calling you racist. Now if I said "all white people are racist" then you could call me racist. But I didn't, so stop being so mean to other users.

Fourth, Obama is not a fricking terrorist. Didn't he know them when we was like, what, 6?? That's a looong time ago. I only have a few friends left from kindergarten, considering I went to a magnet school, and most of my friends didn't. And I'm only in 8th grade (Yet, according to those silly online tests, I have an IQ of 149 and Bush's is only 125). I bet I won't be in contact with ANY of them by the time I'm in my 40s.
Obama has never done anything that resembled terrorism. So you calling him a terrorist is you being an idiot.

Fifth, I hate Palin. I think she's stupid. SO do most of my good friends. And, huh, guess what? We're all girls. She IS stupid!!

Sixth, you said "he only one..." when it's WON, stupid. How can I expect you to be rational and actually be right in the political mind when you used the wrong "one/won"? God, what is this generation coming to?


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

They're important. Bad grammar and spelling make you sound like an idiot.

And just because you aren't racist against African Americans doesn't mean your aren't racist against Muslims, which you seem to be because you THINK that Obama's Muslim and in league with the terrorists (he's not either, by the way).

And everyone has an opinion, yes. And I have a right to think you're stupid. You make stupid generalizations about democrats, when you obviously don't know any personally. So please don't hate me because of my superior intellect and sarcastic attitude. (Wow, I got 2 flair quotes in there! Whoo hoo!!)

I am NOT putting you down for no reason, I'm putting you down because you're being absolutely stupid. You say these things when you don't even know what you're talking about.

And actually, I'm not a snob. I'm not one of those people who buys fancy things just to have them, I don't wear those pricey brands just to say "Hey, I'm rich." I'm actually pretty down to earth. You don't know me except by the fact that I can contradict what you say and that I can keep a cool head while debating. You, Leah, are arguing. You are being rude to people because they have different views when you don't even know them. I, on the other hand, WAS debating, until you called me an asshole.


message 44: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments I'm sorry , I'll use good grammar, and spelling.

So........what kind of pets do you guys have? I have two dogs and two parakeets.


message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

3 cats, 4 if you count my neighbor's cat that lives outside my house, a dog, and a bunny.


message 46: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments awww. My friend just got two bunnies, there so soft!


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

My bunny is soooo small. I would tell you his name, but unless you're a huge fan of Calvin and Hobbes and you knew about my other pets, then it sounds like a stupid name.


message 48: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 74 comments i no bout calvin and hobbes



message 49: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 74 comments thyre funny



message 50: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 74 comments lol


« previous 1 3
back to top