homeschool kids discussion

what do girls/guys like in each other?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 502 (502 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 630 comments yeah soo girl post ONE thing they like in a guy and guys same thing

u can say why u like that thing about them but only ONE thing

yeah soo GO!

clara[iloveaaron:]  (heyclarabeara) | 686 comments their hair. blond, brown idc what color as long as it looks good

message 3: by Conor (last edited Nov 18, 2008 04:53PM) (new)

Conor (i got me some bathing apes!) | 634 comments if theyre easygoing and just fun to be around

message 4: by Conor (new)

Conor (i got me some bathing apes!) | 634 comments if they dont make fun of me in groups

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

if i can talk to them about anything, anytime

message 6: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments good sense of humor and just funn to be around

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 133 comments Good personality, and I feel comfortable talking to them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

if they're funny it's very cool. and you don't have to pretend to be someone you're not.

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 133 comments *nods* yup

message 10: by Conor (new)

Conor (i got me some bathing apes!) | 634 comments when they have enough self-esteem to know that they're pretty but they dont act stuck-up about it

message 11: by Margaret (new)

Margaret (marda) | 43 comments Dunno.Ii guess being easygoing, and somewhat easy to talk to. I like someone I disagree with, because I love to argue. LOL.

Hotness is also a big factor.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah for sure. i'm not shallow but i want a good looking guy.

message 13: by Conor (new)

Conor (i got me some bathing apes!) | 634 comments haha yeah id have to agree. for short term dating at least. for long term, like marriage and all that jazz id value personality alot more, because everybody gets ugly in the end

message 14: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments haha...nice veiw on life conor....everybosy gets ugly in the end...lol

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments So optimistic :-P

message 16: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 516 comments hmmmmmm, this is wierd, but i had time to think about that when i joined. i guess just being easy to talk to un-awkwardly

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 630 comments (im not gunna lie) I like girls that dress up in nice cloths

hate gurls who dont dress up at all :P

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i like guys who dress nice :]

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Lol, I don't know any guys that dress nice :-P

message 20: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) i like guys with Skinny jeans!!!! Oh and they have to b funny!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

skinny jeans? lol not my type...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

skinny jeans are just weird on guys!(no offense to anyone.) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... I like guys who are athletic. um.......... thats all i got. lol!

message 23: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments I guess it doesn't totally matter much as what they do (like sports, art, school, theater, etc)
really as much as just who they are and what they do with that.
but really it's more about being able to really enjoy yourself in a real way, no faking or pretending anything, when you're with them and have fun.

message 24: by Nat (new)

Nat | 2607 comments if there nice

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 630 comments hahahahaha nice nat

i think he is right

girls should be nicer to boys

message 26: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments hmmm...
yeah probably xD

message 27: by Nat (new)

Nat | 2607 comments ya they some times beat me up not say names it is not fun

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 630 comments lololol nat dont tell ppl that

message 29: by Nat (new)

Nat | 2607 comments its all zarhas fault

message 30: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 983 comments whenever i'm nice to guys they take it the wrong way.

message 31: by Nat (new)

Nat | 2607 comments and jj its only zarha who trys to beat me up she fails

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Lol, nice way to take back the diss to yourself Nat.

message 33: by Nat (new)

Nat | 2607 comments ya i know

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Too bad it's not true

message 35: by Nat (new)

Nat | 2607 comments noob

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments I believe it's no0b

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Or Nubcake

message 38: by Nat (new)

Nat | 2607 comments good one

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Thanks, too bad I didn't think of it, you can thank Cameron for the nubcake

message 40: by Michael (new)

Michael Dolan | 516 comments if it's any consolation, i beat nat up too

and i AM a guy!

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Lol, doesnt anyone honestly not beat up nat?

message 42: by Sarahfina (new)

Sarahfina  (sarahfinaforever) | 840 comments my sister ..but he beats HER up enough to make up for it! lol

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments he claims it an accident, but we know the truth

message 44: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments yeahh but Nat you and Zarha tie when you try to beat eachother up, so all's good.

but that isn't what this topic is about....so back to what people like...

JJ[All.You.Did.Was.Save.My.Life.] | 630 comments lol boys dont like it wen gilrs beat them up

message 46: by Joel (new)

Joel (thegibbonmaster) | 1007 comments i definitely second that

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Lol, who beats you up Joel?

message 48: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments and girls don't really like it when guys beat them up....

for different reasons

but still

message 49: by Nat (new)

Nat | 2607 comments like that ever happens

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments I hope you didn't mean that guys never beat up girls, because then either you're calling yourself a girl, or you're lying :P

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11