Twilight RolePlay discussion

The RolePlay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear ((Talk in parenthesis please :D And your character can start out wherever you like, just so you know (: ))

message 2: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Shane ran soflty through the town of forks towards the Cullens' house. They will be able to teach me to improve being a 'vegetarian'... She thought to herself.

message 3: by Amrita (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:18AM) (new)

Amrita ((is this after or before breaking dawn?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain ran past north california and into south Washington. Water slapped Rain's face and wind blow her hair. She ran through trees looking for somewhere to sleep.

message 5: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear ((after I'd think :D))

Shane slowed as she neared a busier part of town, not bothering to hold her breath. She was in control. Her golden eyes swept the area as she walk calmly, humanly slow, through the town. She glared at a boy who's eyes widened at the silver scarrs on her cheek.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain woke up the next day ready to run more. She hit city limits about 10 minuets after she left. She had to reminds herself to keep control. Her brain was fogged and she ran into the street hopping a car would plung her to her death.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean drove her car into Port Angeles.

message 8: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel jumped lightly up to rest in the branches of a huge tree in the forest spanning between Forks and La Push, an old leather bound book in her hands. She leaned back against the trunk, the natural red highlights in her hair catching some of the sunlight for a moment, before the clouds rolled to block the sun, a sure sign of the coming rain.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She got out of the car and walked to a book shop

message 10: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel took a deep breath, the scent of the trees, moss and ferns fulling her. The scent of rain on the air as welcome as ever. the scent of her book a comfort to her in this new town. She had been a nomad for almost as long as she had been a vampire. The trust that she once had in her creator long ago shattered, she mainly kept to herself.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean got a blank journal and then drove back to her home. Afterwards she ran through the woods

message 12: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel heard the thoughts almost before she heard the footfalls. This some one that was running through the forest was a vampire...
Ariel moved closer to the trunk of the tree, clutching her book to her chest and listening intently...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean climbed a tree and sat staring at the sky

message 14: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel listened, hearing the vampire climb a tree, not that far from the one she was perched in. She felt that this vampire did not need another overhearing their thoughts, so she closed her eyes and concentrated, blocking that vampires thoughts from entering her head.

She sighed, glad that she could have some peace from all the thoughts in her head, fortunate that she was able to develop this skill after all of the years she was not alone in her own mind.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean started to hum as she sketched the area around her

message 16: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel gathered her courage and jumped through the trees to stop in one next to the one with the vampire in it. She saw what the vampire was sketching, the images in her mind as clear as if she were looking at the paper herself.
"Greetings..." She said in a soft voice

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean looked down, "Hello." she said leaping out of the tree

message 18: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel stepped back, even though she knew that this vampire was not going to hurt her, she was still shy.

"My name is Ariel..." she said, clutching her book to her chest

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jean." she said, "Nice to meet you."

message 20: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel bows cautiously

"Nice to meet you as well... I am not used to seeing other vampires around. It is a pleasure to come across one in my travels..." she says with a small smile, her golden eyes alight.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean smiled, "Yeah well in this area there are a lot of us vegetarian vampiers." she said

message 22: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel nods

"That is rather good news. I am glad that others have some regard for Human life, as I do." she said, looking into the other vampires eyes.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean blinked and tilted her head, "but we also deal with some dogs down in La Push." she said

message 24: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel looked a little puzzled. Then saw what the vampire ment in her mind.

"Oh, werewolves? Hmm... I have traveled far and wide, but have only heard tell of such creatures... I have never seen ones for myself." She looked around into the night, tilting her chin up to sniff the air, and catching a faint scent on the breeze that she had never smelt before.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah." Jean said, "A word of advice. Don't go to La Push unless you want a fight."

message 26: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) She frowns slightly
"Hmm I most certainly do not wish for a fight... although I was wanting to see the land down there..."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"It has a beach and a lot of trees." Jean said with a shrug, "They hate us down there though."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain jumped of the street and into the forest on the other side she heard muffeled sounds but walked deeper into the forest. Those muffeled voices were clear now. Rain wasn't sure if they would hurt her or not but to be sure she waited for them to acknolage her.

message 29: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel felt the presence of another mind near by and began to hear more thoughts. Hesitation it seemed...
She turned to face the dark forest
"Hello..." she seemed to say to the trees and darkness.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean turned towards the sound

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain forced herself to speak.
"Hello" Her voice was horse and hardly heard. She felt movement but could see nothing behind the trees.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello." Jean replied

message 33: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel could feel the vampires uneasiness
"Please, join us. We were just talking of the land here."
Her golden eyes brightened as she smiled

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean smiled, "Yeah I was filling her in on the locals and such." she said

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain hestitated at first. But she finally joined them.
(I think we should created dudes)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah we should))

Jean smiled, "That wasn't so hard now was it?" she said

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain mumbled to herself. She studied each vampire. And ended up with a confused look on her face.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's wrong?" Jean asked

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know, When Im around people..." Rain trailed off.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I understand." Jean said, her gold eyes sparkling, "Have you hunted recently?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"No." Rain said her eyes blending from gold to black.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Want to go hunt with me?" Jean asked

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah"

message 44: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Ariel looked from Jean to Rain, and bowed to each of them
"I wish you both success and happy hunting. I have fed recently, and I do not think I need anymore just yet."
She smiled at them both, and tucked her hair behind her ear.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean smiled, "Remember what I said about La Push." she said before turing to Rain, "Ready?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain nodded her head and followed Jean farther into the forest.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what do you like to hunt most?" Jean asked

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"What ever I can find, I move alot"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean nodded as she led Rain up a hill

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain followed Jean.

« previous 1