Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Roleplay Classes > Herbology Class

Comments (showing 401-450 of 599) (599 new)    post a comment »

message 401: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy walked back in along with the class. She sat down at the desk, feeling immenslie (sp) pleased with her self.

message 402: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Abigail (ImTheKidWithTheBulletSoul) | 2315 comments Mod
Demitri walked to the head of the class, clasping his hands pleasantly behind his back. "Gather in, and take your seats." He ushered. "Quickly, quickly." Making motions with his hands that were shooing them into the room, he dragged a chair over to where he was standing, and sat down, wiating.

message 403: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 1691 comments Mod
Lyntar sat and watched the teacher

message 404: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Yeah?" asked AMy nervously.

message 405: by [deleted user] (new)

roxanne looked from Amy to the professer wondering what the lesson would be

message 406: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "What, professor?"

message 407: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Well, I'm sad to pronouce to you all, that this will be my last class... My wife will be having a baby soon, and she needs me home." He said, running a hand through his hair and smiling at the class.

message 408: by [deleted user] (new)

Roxanne smiled "Congrats professer!!"

message 409: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "WHAT!?!?! CONGRATULATIONS! But darn." said AMy. "Can I teach?" she asked.

message 410: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

He laughed, "No, you can't. I've already found someone to replace me, and he's on his way. I think you may like him very much." He said, shoving his hands into his pants pockets. "But maybe he'll make you his assitant." He said cheerfully. "And thank you all!"

message 411: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "I was kidding." she said Hastily. "I still got lots more of studying and practicing before I'm even an assistant. "Good luck!"

message 412: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Are you going to tell us who is replacing you?" Tania asked excitedly.

message 413: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Just please no one evil."

message 414: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (last edited Jul 12, 2012 02:59PM) (new)

"Well, his name is Myrnin, and he is a few years older than I. But he is an exellent teacher, and will probably teach you all a few things I couldn't even know." He said happily. "I hope you all like him." He laughed, remembering something. "Just be warned... He is a bit impatient with kids. I told him you all were older students."

message 415: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) AMy put her head on her desk. "Still, your leaving."

message 416: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Are you coming back after your son or daughter is older?"

message 417: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

He shrugged. "Maybe, but you all will be graduated, by then... Hopefully." He joked. "Don't miss me. I'll send you all letters, if you guys want. and Myrnin will take good care of all of your knowledge, I promise."

message 418: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy knocked on her forehead. "I'm pretty sure theres none in there." she joked. "And yes, letters would be da bomb."

message 419: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

He nodded, and stood, returning his chair to the corner of the greenhouse. "Well, then, it's settles. I will send you all letters... As long as you promise to send some back." He said, smiling. "And now class is over. Go to your next and say goodbye to me." He said happily, surpressing a laugh.

message 420: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Bye!!" said Amy. "I was saving these for end of the year gift, but I can't really do that anymore." she handed him a small pack of Pitcher Plant seeds.

message 421: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

He smiled gratefully, and hugged Amy tightly, taking them in his hand, and holding them tightly. "I will cherish them forever." He promised, trying his very best not to tear up.

message 422: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "Don't cherish them, plant them." she told him. "Bye, I'll write." and she was gone.

message 423: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

-A week later-

Demitri had packed up after everyone had left, and closed the door to the greenhouse, knowing that he would miss his job here very much. But, his wife was having a baby. He was going to have a little girl, and he smiled at the thought. Nothing was more important than that.
As he disaperated, he hoped Myrnin would take care of his students!

Myrnin had arrived that morning, and as he button his vest, he chewed on his lip, remembering patterns of alchemy in his head, playing the game he was so fond of playing. He wrote a few down on a piece of parchment, and tapped the quill on the desk as he rocked back and forth in it. "Aida? What's the symbol for metal?" He asked the ghost in the corner.
Or at least, he thought she was a ghost now... Aida had died so many years ago, and he wasn't sure if it was another vision; something his mind had made up for him, or if she really was a ghost.
He suspected she was a vision though... No one else could see her, so that must make it so.
"Here, let me show you." Aida said, walking to him, in her beautiful victorian dress and writing it for him with her own quill.
"Thank you!" He said smiling. He sat back and wondered when this class need start.

message 424: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) Amy knocked on the door apprehensively. "Professor?"

message 425: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"- And I'm not so sure that gray is your best color, my dearest!" Myrnin was saying before a small knock came upon the greenhouse door. He didn't know where it was coming from at first, so he raised his head from the parchment, and looked around until he pinpointed the sound. "Well, what is it?"

message 426: by Bad Wolf (new)

Bad Wolf (SecretAgentNinja) "D-do you know when lessons will start? Sorry if I'm bothering you." she said.

message 427: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Come in here and speak! I can't seem to hear you. Sometimes that happens, but you're accountable. Class starts whenever my students approach I am sure..." He said, scribbling on the paper in his unsteady scrawl.
"She is your student, Love." Aida reminded him.
"Oh, she is? Well..." He said to her turning back toward the door. "Come in then!"

message 428: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma walked into class, standing at one of the available trays and waiting for class to begin.

message 429: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Ahh, you're my student, yes? Yes, yes. Take a pot, grab some dirt, and wait for a bit, will you? We need to wait for the rest of the.... Yes, Love, we did seem to forget that one, didn't we?" He said, trailing off from instructing Emma to talking to Aida as she told him what Alchemy symbol he was missing.
Once he had it written down, he stood and walked from his desk, revealing his attire. He was wearing black dress pants with a bright surfer shirt, topped off with a Victorian jacket that might have belonged to a king a thousand years ago, and bunny slippers, much like Muggles wear.

message 430: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma followed through with his unfinished directions, looking curiously at him for the remaining instructions.

message 431: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Aaron entered class waiting for Katherine to follow him in.

message 432: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Salvatore walked up, ready for classs

message 433: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Katherine came in and smiled at Aaron before taking going to be next to Emma, her friend. "Hey Em! How are you?" She said, smiling at her, and wondering if Aaron would join her.

Myrnin smiled at his class, noticing how young they all were. A few of them looked bright though!
"Alright class, as I've instructed this young lady, grab a pot, and get a bag of dirt and share it. We're going to do something very fun today." He said, sitting down in a chair, and smiling, looking sort of crazy.
He wasn't looking at any of them in particular, but instead his eyes rested on the corner of the room, where he saw things no one else could.

message 434: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Aaron went to get the pot and dirt and then went to sit next to Katerine since he didn't know anyone else in class.

message 435: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Katherine did the same, thanking Aaron for bringing the dirt, and filling her pot with it, assuming that's what she was meant to do.
Waiting for further instruction, she wondered what the professor was staring at, and why his eyes were sparkling adoringly. She didn't know, but she couldn't see a thing to as where his eyes fell.
She figured maybe he didn't see anything. Surely, great minds had to think! So she went back to her pot and waited for everyone else to do as the professor said.

message 436: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Aaron filled his pot and waited for further instruction. He wondered what they were expected to do with their dirt filled pots.

message 437: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Salvatore filled his pot with dirt, looking at the corner and wondering what the professor saw

message 438: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Then do so, Darling." Myrnin said softly, turning his head to look over his shoulder, before turning back to the class, quick the manic look in his eyes. "Now, I want you all to think of the most interest land creature your small minds can come up with, and put both hands on the side of your pot," He said, standing and walking to them. "Imagine the character, and focus on only that! I want a baby figure to produce from each pot, and be exactly what you dremp up. Go." He said, making each word seem as if they were simply growing a tomatoe.

message 439: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (last edited Jul 24, 2012 09:34PM) (new)

Salvatore grinned, excited. He thought of a creature. Dragon, unicorn, ferret, sabertoothed tiger, lion, lamb, potato....

message 440: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Aaron thought for a while. There were so many animals to choose from. Finally he decided on the bald eagle and began on the pot assignment.

message 441: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Katherine thought, and went through the index of poems she had memorized and drawn about. She though about many things, from the Granian to the Red Cap, but settled on the Erlking.
She focused on it, closing her eyes and willing magic to work, as Myrnin instructed.
He was simply mad, but he was a genius, just like everyone had said, and she loved it. She sensed that she could learn plenty of things, not only about herbs from this man.
She was focusing on the pot, and her hands were getting sweaty, but she didn't notice. Finally, a small dangerous looking creatures bursted from her pot, and let out a horrible scream.

message 442: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "What wasthat?" Aaron said looking up from his pot.

message 443: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Salvatore was about to look up to see hers when a strange-looking mutant creature erupted from his pot. He let out a little yell, wondering what he had created with magic, dirt, and imagination. It suddenly looked up at him with wide green eyes and barfed magma onto his hand. He jumped back, waving his burning hand in the air

message 444: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "And that!"Aaron asked. "What kinds of creatures are you making?"

message 445: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Just a baby elking!" Katherine shouted over the noise, hurrying to take her wand out of her pocket and casting the first spell that came to mind to silence the wailing newborn, as the professor watched with great interest. "Deprimo!" Katherine shouted, causing a large amount of cold air to blast out of her wand, taking the creatures breath away easily. It stopped wailing, and looked around at the people in the room. Sighing, Katherine rose her wand again, casting. "Evanesco." She said, frowning as the Elking vanished, leaving no trace that it was there.

"BRAVO! BRAVO!" Myrnin said, clapping loudly. "Just simply brilliant, and I like your quick thinking. Look to Katherine as an example, class." He said, leaning back on a tray as Katherine blushed wildly, smiling at him.
"Thank you, professor."

message 446: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Boo *Loki and Tom Hiddleston!*(Ehehehehe) wrote: "Salvatore was about to look up to see hers when a strange-looking mutant creature erupted from his pot. He let out a little yell, wondering what he had created with magic, dirt, and imagination. It..."

Myrnin looked over to him, still smiling. "Very creative!"

message 447: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "I have to side with the proffessor. That was some amazingly fast thinking, Katherine." Aaron commented.

message 448: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Salvatore wiped the magma off on his sock, burning a little hole in it. "I have... no.. idea" he said, staring at his creature with fascination. It had the body of a jet blue panther, the head of a ferret, except with the same fur. It had enormous teeth and a sparkling white horn, jet blue dragon wings and gleaming retractable talons. Its tail was like a ferrets, but the same color of the rest of its body, beside the startlingly green eyes

message 449: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Thank you!" Katherine said again, looking away from Aaron to the creature is Salvatore's pot. She saw a unique animal, the race a mystery to her. And that was unusual!
"Elkings are terrible beasts, that take travelers from the forest, and kill them violently." She said, matter-of-factly.

message 450: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Salvatore smiled, picking up his creature and hugging it to his chest. "Can I keep it?" he asked hopefully, looking up at the professor

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

unread topics | mark unread