Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > The Cruise Memoir Guy

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments As Logan pointed out before the spam thread disappeared, you have to give that guy points for persistence...

What, Jackie, you don't want to read the cruise memoir? Heh.

message 2: by Gåry! (new)

Gåry! (garyneill) Did he post it again?!
He probably looked in here and thought "I know I spread my message here... but maybe... just maybe... I didn't. I should spam them again."

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments He did about an hour ago. I almost left it up...Logan and Jackie had already posted...but I don't want to advertise for that bastard.

I have to admit, though, a cruise memoir does sound kind of interesting...

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments That guy just barges in to every public group and posts the same expletive post about his cruise book over and over again.
At this point, I don't care how interesting the memoir might be. I wouldn't read it if you paid me.

message 5: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 347 comments He drives me insane. Some days I think he stalks me from group to group with his blurb showing up moments after I post the first time. I've been turned off to a lot of authors on GR based on their spam, but none as thoroughly as Micha. I've gone from being mildly amused at the idea of a cruise ship memoir to out-and-out hoping Micha's house burns down and he has to build a new dwelling out of remaindered copies of his book.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Yes! Make him live in a house built out of his own remaindered memoir!!!

message 7: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Anybody who almost makes Jackie swear has clearly crossed the line. I don't think I've seen her come remotely close to cursing.

Do you think the guy sees how much people hate him? He's sort of perverting anything cool about writing and reading by engaging in such jackass behavior.

message 8: by RandomAnthony (last edited Nov 17, 2008 03:30PM) (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Maybe I'll go to profile and his book on goodreads and post a whole lot of "Come to Terminal Coffee" notices:)

But I'd be worried he'd miss the point and think we invited him.

message 9: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 347 comments RA- he received a pretty solid beating in The Next Best Book Club for his unsolicited promotions. Twice. He even came back to try to argue against it. It didn't really go over so well.

message 10: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Wow...for a writer he sure doesn't communicate very well. Thanks, Logan, that was interesting:)

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesstrea) I had thought from the headline this was a memoir about Tom Cruise. Sounds like it has even less appeal. First I've heard of Micha...and the last I hope.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

We've kicked him out of Haters a couple of times.

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesstrea) Haters must not want the object of hate to be present.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Good point. We just like to have an excuse to yell and belittle and then use our axes.

message 15: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 347 comments Axes so very rarely get to be used in day to day life.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.