Boys Verses Girls discussion

both girls and boys > What do guys like in a girl?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (Elizabeth_Drake) | 2 comments I saw the 'what do girls like in a guy' thing so I'm wondering what guys like in a girl. Don't know if there is a topic like this already, but oh well *grin*

*listens intently*

message 2: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

Kayli 500 | 2220 comments Mod
right and Cassidy isn't a boy either unless Cassidy can be a boys name. I'm a girl so I only like boys. I know boys like girls that have kind of the same personality of them.

message 3: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

message 4: by katie (new)

katie (phunnynygirlwindstreamnet) come on guys!

message 5: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (Elizabeth_Drake) | 2 comments um. i'm a girl, but thanks. =]
yah! c'mon guys

message 6: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

let's just face it,no guy will probably answer this unless it's
sinjin,or Daniel.

message 7: by E_Collins :) (new)

E_Collins :) | 16 comments ok. first, im a boy. second we like it when girls aren't snobs,suck-ups,or insanely preppy. oh, and you have to be smarter than us, and pretty good lookin'. so yeah. hope that's helpful.

message 8: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

smarter? good looking? is that really all you care about? what about how they treat you

message 9: by E_Collins :) (new)

E_Collins :) | 16 comments oh yeah...that to...srry...i was playing guitar while i was typing this :)

message 10: by Ghost (new)

Ghost (Loki) | 127 comments why do you have to mention my name Kayli -.-" ?
but anyway i will answer

i like a girl who is kinda the same as me or a girl that is completely different

opposites attract in science
and and negative multiplied by a negative = a positive in math

and i know this will sound like really stupid and "guyish" but if i cant find the right girl thats any of the catagories i will just pick the one that is most hot

but really ....face it...you wouldnt date a girl with a good personality that was extremely ugly...
and that goes the same for a girl that dates a guy
personality + Complection are key factors in picking a girl that you like =.="

message 11: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

what do you mean why do I have to use your name? What else am I supposed to call you? sometimes I mention random ppl. I like your ideas. well,they don't have to be the most beautiful looking people either and they can't help that.

message 12: by Ghost (new)

Ghost (Loki) | 127 comments it just seems like...it was expected of me to answer this thats all...and Sinjin is my name used everywhere except with my godfather...he calls me Luc...he hates me so much...Luc is short for Lucifer...and you might know who Lucifer is >.>

but anyway...it isnt their fault but every girl will find someone who likes them... its all up to your own confidence to us guys to have the guts to ask them out...

but sometimes it is a girls fault...
like...smokeing can make your teeth yellow and your breath smell bad...anerexia can make you bony and brittle...im not saying that these factors will decide your fate because you can stop them o.o

i think i went too far and descriptive...im sorry

message 13: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

you didn't go too far. and now I see why you believe what you do. so if like they were ugly because they smoked or did drugs or whatever they did that's bad,you wouldn't go out witht them. or do you just not go out with them because they have zits on their face or halitosis or something.

message 14: by Skippy (Brooke), I'm confused. Or maybe I'm not... Hmmm... (new)

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) | 1155 comments Mod
well everyone has different ideas of what being hot or beautiful or cute or whatever is so for most ppl there will be someone who likes them, i guess some ppl just don't have it as easy as the hot ppl but then when they do fond someone then they'll know it's true b/c they'll know that that person doesn't just like them b/c they're ttly hot right?

message 15: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

right

message 16: by Skippy (Brooke), I'm confused. Or maybe I'm not... Hmmm... (new)

wow, that was long and complicated. lol

message 17: by Ghost (new)

Ghost (Loki) | 127 comments that sounds like someone i know

message 18: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 6 comments nice

message 19: by Ghost (new)

Ghost (Loki) | 127 comments http://www.playlist.com/user/37819741

listen to my songs
dont question the power of music

message 20: by Ghost (new)

Ghost (Loki) | 127 comments whatever are on that playlist

lulz

message 21: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

this is a hard question to answer

um I would have to say

anything by weird Al(I mean any song by him not a song called anything)

I like wait for you kind of. bubbly I dislike. hey there Delilah is OK.

Run it back again
I don't think about it
Blue
Keep on Dancing
Walk like an Egyptian

message 22: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 6 comments wow u really like metro station. but i love their songs, so that's good. do u know muse?

message 23: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 6 comments i love walk like an Egyptian, kayli

message 24: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea I love walk like an Egyptian too,but every time it comes on,I never have my mp3 player with me and if I did,I would be able to record walk like an Egyptian on the radio since I have fm radio on my mp3 player.

message 25: by Ghost (new)

Ghost (Loki) | 127 comments nice o.o

message 26: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea and I also have mp3 player on my phone but I don't know how to get songs on my phone:(

message 27: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

I like knights of Cydonia I think.

message 28: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 84 comments I think guys like girls with pretty hair, I think, lol, I dont know just my guess

what! I didnt know that guys like girls who are smarter than them....lol, I thought it makes them look weak, (sorry, thats my opinion)

message 29: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

guys like girls is also the name of a band

message 30: by Ghost (new)

Ghost (Loki) | 127 comments i like girls with awesome hair
and other stuff...
but thats just me ...

message 31: by 我是 Ariadne (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 6 comments Kayli+Ricky Cascada and Weird al Rock wrote: "guys like girls is also the name of a band"

I like the great escape

message 32: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

why did you like copy the same thing I said?

message 33: by 我是 Ariadne (last edited Dec 10, 2008 07:39PM) (new)

我是 Ariadne (_ariadne_) | 6 comments cause it's easier to click reply than to go all the way down the page and write in the comment box.

message 34: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

ok

message 35: by Jamain (last edited Dec 12, 2008 12:41PM) (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 84 comments yay,!!!!!!haaaaa, I got it right!!!!! I just knew it!!!!

message 36: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 84 comments oh, that the guys like girls with pretty hair!!!

message 37: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

wow. guys shouldn't just care about girls looks.

message 38: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

it's just like the movie shallow Hal

message 39: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 84 comments ????

my health teacher said that guys really don't care about a girls brain and that a girl being smart, all they care about is looks and then later the girls personality

message 40: by kristen (new)

kristen its true
my crush doesnt give a crap about college
and ppls talents
he just likes the looks first then personality

message 41: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

OK there is a movie called shallow hal. it's like what we've been talking about. someone said that boys only care about girls looks and that is what the movie shallow hal is about. it's an awesome movie. it's about a guy who only cares about the girls inside like personality and stuff, hes never cared about the outside of girls. so he falls in love with this girl, and to him, she's skinny even though she's actually fat. then his friend makes it so he only cares about the girls outsides and that means hes never seen his lover what she looks like on the outside.

message 42: by Anthony (last edited Jan 09, 2009 06:18PM) (new)

Anthony (Anthony3) | 2 comments Im about personality first.

message 43: by Skippy (Brooke), I'm confused. Or maybe I'm not... Hmmm... (new)

awesomez nice to know

message 44: by === (new)

=== *confused*
im 12................

message 45: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea and if you complain to a guy about how you have to leave your trumpet at school because you weren't allowed to go to your lockers or in the band room or in any classrooms cause the buses that you went on for a field trip were late going back to your school cause of bad weather, the boy you complained to wouldn't care especially if he was someone who annoys you. he would think it's great you have to leave your stuff at school and that proves he wasn't even listening to what you said which makes me mad. I said that because everything I wrote actually happened today. it's snowing badly right now in Minnesota, 5 inches of snow which sucks cause all of the after school sports and the 8th grade band concert was canceled tonight and I was supposed to attend the band concert tonight but I'm glad I don't have to now because of bad weather.

message 46: by Skippy (Brooke), I'm confused. Or maybe I'm not... Hmmm... (new)

Kayli+Ricky Twilight Lover + Weird Al Rocks wrote: "yea and if you complain to a guy about how you have to leave your trumpet at school because you weren't allowed to go to your lockers or in the band room or in any classrooms cause the buses that y..."
ummm that's complicated, kayli...

message 47: by Skippy (Brooke), I'm confused. Or maybe I'm not... Hmmm... (new)

sadester wrote: "I like it when a guy likes a girl for her personality and not just her looks. It means he respects her. "

i totally agree! they can't just be like "she's hot" and then like you... ya know?

message 48: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea ttoayll

message 49: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

yea totally

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

well idk about you guys but i'm a girl but i've asked my guy-friends before and they usually say they should be reasonably good looking and friendly
(i'm sorta preppy so that wasn't on their lists lol...)