FATTIES UNITE! discussion

Thread Graveyard > Weigh In - Week of November 17th

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) Last Week - 280.6
This Week - 280

So a slow week last week, but my body wasn't cooperating... ladies... you know what I mean...

Still made progress building on the total: 27.4 lbs lost

Still planning on hitting my 10% next week and 275 the week of Thanksgiving!!!

message 2: by Holli (new)

Holli Last week.... 133.2

This week.... 132.8

Holding steady still but also having that body not cooperating problem Trudy has goin on. LOL Congrats Trudy...you are doing great!!!

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony I'm holding pretty steady as well...can't complain.

I think I eat a bit too much while I'm cooking, though...I'm going to try and watch that. Who put all that food in the kitchen when I'm trying to cook?:)

Um, and I don't even have that body not cooperating excuse...

message 4: by Holli (new)

Holli LMAO.....you crack me up RA!

message 5: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) I was going to say that maybe you could blame it on your wife... you know, sympathy symptoms and all... but I thought better of it... (almost)

message 6: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi (chill77) Just thought I would check in. I didn't weigh in this week, I lost all motivation. I need help, seriously!!!
Although, I do have a non-scale victory to post. I put on a belt this morning that just a couple months ago was too small and today I can wear it and I'm even in a few notches!!!

message 7: by Holli (new)

Holli That's awesome Cyndi!!! I'm happy for you.....that must mean you've lost something right?

message 8: by Trudy (last edited Nov 21, 2008 02:27AM) (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) Hey, in my book inches are just as good (if not better than)losing weight!!! They go hand in hand and putting on that belt still means progress!