Short Story Contests discussion

Links > The Winner's Prize!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune Here's a link to the Short Story Galore, where all the winning stories are posted! Please read and comment!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

omg. HI EVERYONE!!!!!! i haven't been on in FOREVER because of NANOWRIMO!!!! I'll be back on a regular basis again in six days! i'm just online to let everyone know that i am not dead. i g2g write....five thousand more words. six days. this is gonna be intense......

lol i had no idea i had tied for first in week one....

message 3: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 311 comments GOOD LUCK! DO IT FOR TOSE OF US WHO COULDNT!!!

message 4: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune lol, so did u want ur story on short story galore fiona?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

wat's dat?

message 6: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune Well it's explained here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7... , but I'll repost it here to avoid futher confusion in the future. : )

Ok, I've been trying to think of some prize I could give the weekly winners, and I just thought of something. Tell me what you guys think:

The winner’s story will go on a writing piece on my profile, with their permission. I will also put a link to all their writing so that people can look at the winner’s other work, therefore promoting your other write, and getting more of a variety of people reading and commenting on it. I will of course get permission from the writers before posting anything down on the writing piece. It’s up to you; you do NOT have to do it if you don’t want to. Don’t let that keep you away from writing in the weekly contest every week.
I will also be suggesting the writing piece in all the groups I belong to and all my friends. You can do the same, and then we will have many people reading it. Not quite like getting printed, but hey, I’m not a publisher. This is the best I can do! = ]

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

how do u enter a contest?

message 8: by Clare D' Lune (new)

Clare D' Lune Just write a story and post it on the weekly story contest that we're on, and you're in! Please stay within the writing limits though... : ) have fun!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

tanks

message 10: by ~Sunny~ (new)

~Sunny~ | 207 comments sounds cool clare!