my hand discussion

Michael yo cool chone fag!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (new)

Matt | 18 comments If you hate Michael and you know he's a fat piece of shit say chone!

message 2: by Mario (new)

Mario | 91 comments Chone!

message 3: by Ari, god (new)

Ari S | 34 comments Mod
chone

message 4: by Matt (new)

Matt | 18 comments Wow Michael you can like pretend you're a teenager i guess. But that insult seriously made look like you're 8. Seriously, what the fuck is that supposed to mean, you anti-semite baby-fucking child-mollesting bisexual! Yeah but in short you're short. Oh and fat and no one likes you so give me the moderator job of every group and run away. Or just never talk ever again is fine too. Just like we do to Sam A., right Ari?

message 5: by Ari, god (new)

Ari S | 34 comments Mod
YEA

message 6: by Mario (new)

Mario | 91 comments SCREW YOU MICHAEL. FAILURES DON'T DESERVE TO SPEAK, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

message 7: by Matt (new)

Matt | 18 comments Weak idiot? Bring on any subject or sport and I will beat the shit out of you loser. Even though Mario's overweight and lazy, he's still definitely more athletic and much smarter than you. You're really not in the position to say anything so just never come back. Seriously you know you're a loser if people on goodreads hate you, so just shut the fuck up.

message 8: by Ari, god (new)

Ari S | 34 comments Mod
are you fucking kidding, micheal you are beyond incorrect.

MATT: a baseball pitcher and tennis player wieghing 160 pounds and 5 11. not weak

ARI: no retard at all

MARIO: yea he is lazy but not as fat as you. we will show you a picture of him

message 9: by Ari, god (new)

Ari S | 34 comments Mod
PS MICHEAL

THE IS SPELLED WITH ONLY ONE E

NICE TRY THOUGH

message 10: by Mario (new)

Mario | 91 comments BURNT TO A CRISP...