100+ Books in 2018 discussion

2012 Lists > Dolly's 100+ Books for 2012

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dolly (new)

Dolly (dollymart) | 138 comments In 2009 I finished 110 books,
in 2010 I finished 105 books and
in 2011 I finished 141 books.

For the most part I just count "my" books here. Since I've read over 1000 books each year for the last two years with our girls, I don't count the majority of those. However, we are starting to read longer books, so I may start to count more of them. Let's see how I do this year...

message 4: by Dolly (last edited May 28, 2012 04:36AM) (new)

Dolly (dollymart) | 138 comments 21. Grime and Punishment by Jill Churchill
22. The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee
23. Death of a Chimney Sweep by M.C. Beaton
24. The Secret Of The Mansion by Julie Campbell (I read this one with our girls and I'm counting it because it was over 260 pages and it took us two weeks to finish it!)
25. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
26. Artemis the Loyal by Joan Holub (I read this one with our girls and I'm counting it because it was over 270 pages and it took us two weeks to finish it!)
27. Treat Your Own Back 9th Edition by Robin McKenzie
28. Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
29. Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
30. The Two Kinds of Decay by Sarah Manguso

Grime and Punishment (Jane Jeffry, #1) by Jill Churchill The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee Death of a Chimney Sweep (Hamish Macbeth #27) by M.C. Beaton The Secret Of The Mansion (Trixie Belden #1) by Julie Campbell Leviathan (Leviathan #1) by Scott Westerfeld Artemis the Loyal (Goddess Girls, #7) by Joan Holub Treat Your Own Back 9th Edition by Robin McKenzie Behemoth (Leviathan, #2) by Scott Westerfeld Goliath (Leviathan, #3) by Scott Westerfeld The Two Kinds of Decay by Sarah Manguso

message 12: by Dolly (new)

Dolly (dollymart) | 138 comments Yay! I finished 100 - I won't be anywhere close to 141 like last year, but I'm sure I can read at least 10 more...