Random Roleplay discussion

Naruto RP > "Ninja Info" (Characters)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Austin (last edited Mar 04, 2009 02:12PM) (new)

Austin | 18 comments Mod
This is like "Ninja Info Cards" just put your Ninja info here like so (By the way, this is my character info so can't take it)

Name: Kiromae
Family: He's from the Itanu Clan
Village: ??? (but serves for the village hidden in the leaves)
Ninja Rank: ???
Crush: None
Other: Extreamly skilled and deadly shinobi
Story: His paren'ts knew he was going to be a great Shinobi when he was born. So ever since he could walk, which was at an extreamly young age, he started training. He is a prodigy. He could use Jutsus and control his chakra flow after his 2nd birthday. He started mastering many dificult jutsus that most grown adults have trouble with when he was only 5. He was at Jounin level when he was 11. Now he is wandering the streets of The Village Hidden In the Leaves.
And once everyone puts there characters down, we can start Roleplaying!

message 2: by Mikaa (new)

Mikaa (otakukissu) | 11 comments Name: Miharu
Village: she moves around too much
Crush: dont know -may change later xD-
Story: Her family had been weird. When she turned 4 years old there was a massive argument causing her to use her families unknown jutsu and exploding her house, with every family member there. She lost her memory and had to move around to get her memory back. But is currently living in between the sand and leaf village.

message 3: by Sierra (last edited Feb 09, 2009 05:57PM) (new)

Sierra | 1 comments Name: Asami
Species: human
Village: Hidden in the Clouds
Ninja Rank: Apprentice of Raikage, Rogue Ninja
Crush: Sasuke (don't judge me!!!)
Siblings: Two older brothers, one deceased, the other's whereabouts unknown.
Family: Mom (alive), Dad (unknown)
Special Talents: Super strength, speed, and controlling fire/earth/rejuvination.
Story: After best friend was executed for a crime she didn't commit, I left the village in disgust, taking the secrets along with me. I haven't killed anyone and have been tracked down by anbu ever since. I eventually ran into Sasuke's group, where I immediately fell in love with him but made no advances knowing he would not be interested. We still keep in touch if we ever need one another's assistance but other than that, we only report every now and again on things we learn or find (cloud anbu, leaf anbu, etc). Since leaving the village, I've made it my goal to find my father and brother, who mysteriously disappeared when I was 10. Because of sickness, my mother is living in a hospital and every 2 monthes, I send out money I made from a food stand I work at in order to pay her expenses. I move constantly due to being trailed by anbu of my former village and am an old experiment of Orochimaru's that was never completed.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Is this based off of any video game or book or series or anything, or is it just an rp?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Same question, still.