Christian Readers discussion

Time is fast running out

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hetty (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:33PM) (new)

Hetty | 6 comments Do you ever feel that we live in the end of the world? that's why i feel that the time is fast running out on these days and God also said that through one of HIS servant. HE IS COMING SOON !
Visit this site :
http://www.spiritlessons.com/Document...

message 2: by Danell (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

Danell | 3 comments As I read this website, I became greatly skeptical and uneasy so I e-mailed my pastor and asked him to take a look at it and this was his reply:

"As I looked over the website I recognized that there are many stories and many assertions that seem to be outside of the Biblical norm for the way that God reveals Himself through His general revelation (creation) and His special revelation (the life of Jesus Christ and the Scriptures).

There are many places in the Bible where heaven and hell are described and the stories on the website do not always coincide with what the Bible says in regard to both. These assertions on the website if they do not confirm what the Bible already says should be viewed with great skepticism.

I am so glad that you asked about this and I would recommend to you a book on heaven written by Randy Alcorn. It will help you and gave you a Biblical picture of life after death. It is the best I have ever read on the topic and is probably available at the Solid Rock in downtown ------.

In Christ,
Pastor Mike"

Just thought i'd share this with you.

message 3: by Halle♥ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:08PM) (new)

Halle♥ | 1 comments i feel that way too. it's interesting to be a teen living in the last days. for me, it totally puts certain things into perspective. it's so exciting to know Jesus could come back ANY moment. it's also sobering. life is not all about what we want to do and what WE want to accomplish, but what we can do that's pleasing to God.

message 4: by Chel ♪ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:09PM) (new)

Chel ♪ (pianochick) | 3 comments i totally agree

message 5: by Hetty (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Hetty | 6 comments hi danell

i am so gratefull that you have eagerness about this topic. all that have been written on the site : www.spiritlessons.com are those who has encounter him/herself with our beloved saviour that that is called prophecy.
it is all back to yourself. do you believe in prophecy ?
if you have time to read all the experience from every person in that site, than you will know that it's all connected one to another because all is one. we are the body of the christ and all our testimony has only one reason.. only to praise HIM above all. it's all of course have connected with the bible itself. try it by your own and you will be more mature in your faith to christ.

i just want to share it to my sister in christ...

JLU