Lost in Time (Blue Bloods, #6) Lost in Time discussion

Movie?

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anj (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anj I love this series very much and I can't help wish there's a movie or better yet a series.

Lucinda That would be amazing!!! This is one of my favorite series and I would be hooked on it if it was a TV show! It would be epic

Monica Yeah the first couple of books but the last couple no as a movie. I agree a tv show might work.

Helly I really hope they make the blue bloods series in to a movie or tv show! I vote for a tv show because it would be better!

Ashley Dake i hope it just stays the same

Elena I'm so hoping in this. The series is amazing, I'd love to see a tv adaption for it.

Elena Though yeah, I agree it should be a tv show and not a movie.

Lucinda Isabella wrote: "I don't really want it to be either, simply because it would really bug me to think of a certain celebrity or have a real person come into my mind every time I thought about it.
Does that make sense?"

It does make sense, but when the characters are explained in books, celebrities come into my mind. From then on, the celebrities are the characters I am reading about. I don't know if it's like that with everyone...

Black Queen They never make a movie on the really good books..:D I agree they should make this book a movie.

Jenni Rascal I think it would be a perfect TV show!

message 11: by Anj (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anj Jenny wrote: "I think it would be a perfect TV show!"

Yes, At least in the TV show it is longer. :)

Faith Nicole wrote: "Jenny wrote: "I think it would be a perfect TV show!"

Yes, At least in the TV show it is longer. :)"

NO, cause when i read Vampire Diaries then when i watched the show it was completly DIFERENT!!!!

message 13: by Griszll (new) - added it

Griszll Lucinda wrote: "Isabella wrote: "I don't really want it to be either, simply because it would really bug me to think of a certain celebrity or have a real person come into my mind every time I thought about it.
Do..."

Well not really for me...I imagine the characters but i don't put any celebrity as one of the characters.

Nana afua i know. a movie would be soo nice. of course of the whole series

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Lost in Time (other topics)