~Survive As A Winged Wolf~ discussion

The Dens > Fern, Thunder, Soot, and Lightning's Den

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, I keep hitting 'delete' but you're still here. -Echo (last edited Dec 25, 2011 11:16AM) (new)

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 135 comments Mod
Fern, Lightning, Thunder, and Soot's den
Location- Behind a waterfall
Description- Inside there is a steady trickle of fresh water that never dries out or freezes. Moss also grows inside so it's naturally soft. It's just big enough for the four of them, and they don't need anything else.
Other-

message 2: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, I keep hitting 'delete' but you're still here. -Echo (new)

Lightning awoke in her nest, blinking the sleep out of her eyes. She yawned and looked over her still-sleeping family.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Soot was sleeping in his corner. Slowly he awoke. Beside him his mother still slept, and so did Thunder, but he noticed Lightning was awake. He carefully got up and out of the den, not to wake anyone else.

message 4: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, I keep hitting 'delete' but you're still here. -Echo (new)

Lightning pushed herself to her paws and followed her brother out of the den.
"Morning Soot." she yawned.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Morning Lightning," he said politely.

message 6: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, I keep hitting 'delete' but you're still here. -Echo (new)

"Sleep well?" Lightning asked, sitting down and beginning to wash herself by licking one paw.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Yeah, you?"

message 8: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, I keep hitting 'delete' but you're still here. -Echo (new)

"Yeah." Lightning swiped her paw over her face.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Soot jumped into the pool of water beneath the waterfall and swam around a bit.

message 10: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, I keep hitting 'delete' but you're still here. -Echo (new)

Lightning watched him, washing her golden fur. Her wings spread out when she was done and she fluttered them slightly.

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) He dived under the water and swam like that for another minute and then climbed out.

unread topics | mark unread