*Best Friends 4 Ever* discussion

Friendships > More Than a Friend?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kevin (last edited Nov 12, 2008 11:22AM) (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 240 comments Do you have a friend that you have feelings for? If you do tell us his or her name and why you have feelings for that friend?

message 2: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments I have feelings for this guy named justin and i don't know why i have feelings for him he's the shy, and quiet type, and im the outgoing loud type. SAo i'm thinking that the 'opposite attract' theory is working its magic on me.

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) i'd tell u but idk how to get this off of the "add to feed" thing so all of my friends would be able to see it. :~(

message 4: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments there should be a check box at the bottomw corner of the comment box and you should be able to check it

message 5: by Maralune (new)

Maralune I am absolutely in love with this friend named Noah! I have loved him for over a year now and i still can't tell him. I am moving. So that is one reason but I don't want to end my friendship with him because I love to talk to him. Another problem is the fact that he is in love with my best friend. UGHH!!!

message 6: by Linda (new)

Linda (Linda-) | 19 comments There's this guy in my class that I have a crush on but I don't even talk to him and he doesn't even talk to me! Ugh! how sad is that? he's like the quiet and shy type and he's really smart, and so am I! We're both quite and shy, I don't think we'll ever get to talk to each other! lol

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments wii Linda, u cant predict like that.
It SOO POSSIBLE if u would be together with him.:)
It just the matter of time.

Idk for others, but for me, i CAN'T have a crush with my friend.
It just strange for me. I mean we're talked together, laugh, and share our story ,indeed the worse one. so.. idk, i just hv different feel bout him.

And just for info guys,
FRIENDSHIP can ended to LOVE. But LOVE CAN'T ENDED to friendship.
Maybe there's, but its very rare. believe me!

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) the checkbox at the bottom corner of the comment box disapeared...

Skippy (Brooke) (brookiecookie007) maybe i should try leaving and joining again?

message 10: by Court (new)

Court minez not there either. but post sumthing and see if it shows up on ur feed.

message 11: by Court (new)

Court Because it doesn't show up on my feed when I post on this group.

message 12: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments yea mine disapeared too uhoh

message 13: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments theres too many alonzo's in my life i keep confusing one of them for a different alonzo

message 14: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I like this guy named Mason...I don't think we'll go anywhere though 'cause we're really good friends

message 15: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments i have a friend named Mason! holy crap what has this world come too?

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I doubt it's the same person

message 17: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments i bet but still i know all of these people and other people have the same names it's starting to creep me out.

message 18: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Well that's not all that strange, if you really think about it

message 19: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments thats true... but it still creeps me out at times

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Ya...Mason is a pretty uncommon name though

message 21: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments yea as is Xana...

message 22: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Ya...that's a cool name though =) Zaria is an uncommon name too!!!

message 23: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments lol
Xana and Zaria.
Anyway, who is Zaria Sarah?
is she ur friend?

message 24: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 240 comments u drop M in Maria and put a Z in front of it. lol datz kool. :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, my name's boring, its just amanda. and i hate it when ppl go,"hey it's a man duh!"

message 26: by Court (last edited Nov 17, 2008 02:20PM) (new)

Court U like the name Zaria and Zcarlet(Scarlet with a Z at the beginning) XD
my name's just Courtney. The most I get is people making up dumbo nick-names for me. like my knee is going to Court *rolls eyes* or CourtCourt. The only one I like is Court and thatz cuz its just getting rid of letters.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, yeah i feel the same way!

message 28: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments mine's just Eric.
no nicknames exept once i was nick-named Cyclops (cause i have a tumor in my left eye, so it's half closed all the time) then it was shortened to Cy!
i think thats funny...

message 29: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

*Ridi* (seldemifan96) | 627 comments Mod
Aww Eric
Are You Ok? -u kno the tumor-
My Friend Had One B4 On Her Chin
But That's A Funni Nickname! I Hope The Kids Weren't Saying It 2 Be Mean

message 30: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments lol
But courtney is cool!
And Manda.. take it eaxy.. cox many indonesian ppl named that, and Manda sounds sweet! :D
just like the named of flower, Amanda.

If me, i hv 2 nickname.
Nica and Iwied.(my little named) sounds weird, rite?

message 31: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments oh, they're friends, so it was a friendly conotation. oh and now i have glasses so one of my friends from church was like " hey, now you're gonna have to be triclops" and it was hillarious!!!!!!!

message 32: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments i now the Zaria Sarah was talking about!

message 33: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

*Ridi* (seldemifan96) | 627 comments Mod
-HELLLLLOOO ALL GROUP MEMBERS-
Can You All Do Me A Favor? We Haven't Had So Many People Joining Lately....I Think You Kno Where This Is Going But I'll Continue Anyway....So Can You All Invite Some People On Your Friend List If You Haven't Already? It Would be Nice To Hear Some New People's Thoughts & Ideas.
Okay Thnx Guys!!!! - Please Do It!!!-

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ok i like a friend of mine. i'm not gonna say his name but it starts with a J. anyway, i like him more than a friend and he flirts with me constantly...one problem..he has a girlfriend.. so yeah what should i do?

message 35: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Emily wrote: "ok i like a friend of mine. i'm not gonna say his name but it starts with a J. anyway, i like him more than a friend and he flirts with me constantly...one problem..he has a girlfriend.. so yeah wh..."

his friendship is worth it so just dont flirt back

message 36: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments kacy doesnt get annoying that you know som much but you havent been through it? thats how i feel im the one that gives me friends advice

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Kacy wrote: "Emily wrote: "ok i like a friend of mine. i'm not gonna say his name but it starts with a J. anyway, i like him more than a friend and he flirts with me constantly...one problem..he has a girlfrien..."

thanks kacy :]
and besides you already know who it is.

message 38: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Leah wrote: "Just wait. Not a good idea to flirt with another persons bf! Just ignore it when he flirts with you."

it's hard to but i'll try. i'm a natural flirt so when i do it, it's not on purpose.
thanks anyway! ^_^

message 39: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Insane_lover wrote: "kacy doesnt get annoying that you know som much but you havent been through it? thats how i feel im the one that gives me friends advice"

i know that was to kacy but i feel the same way. sorry for intruding! ^.^

message 40: by Vivian (last edited Dec 12, 2008 02:08PM) (new)

Vivian i really like this guy in my class and goes to my church. we talk in class and stuff, but yeah, when i see him other places, we dont really talk or anything... oh well...

message 41: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments its ok emily

message 42: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments Vivian, im agree with Ness..
u must start the conversation, or start a topic that u both like. :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly, go with the flow

message 44: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 15 comments ok so i like this guy and im not gonna say his name but it starts w/ a J....and neway hes been one of my bff's since like kindergarten and sumtimes it seems like hes flirting w/ me but then others hes like the opposite

message 45: by John (new)

John | 44 comments It's weird most of my girlfriends have been good friends with me but when we break up i loose that friend forever=(

message 46: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 15 comments John wrote: "It's weird most of my girlfriends have been good friends with me but when we break up i loose that friend forever=("

aw thats sad! yea i wouldnt want that 2 happen between me and...lets say J.B. hes been like my best frend thru everything and i dont think i could loose him

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 39 comments John wrote: "It's weird most of my girlfriends have been good friends with me but when we break up i loose that friend forever=("

Well, john, what did you expect??? But then again, it really counts on how you guys broke up and how strong of a friend you were before...
My word of advice, if your gonna break up with someone, do it in private so it wont be embrassing and the person can say how they really feel. Then keep hanging out with them, alone and with a group of friends. Still tell them your problems and secrets too........

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 39 comments I try my best not to like my best friends because then it gets too weird and i never know what to say and everything i do and say, i wonder if i'm boring or creeping them out...sigh...i learned my lesson the hard way.........(sniffle)

message 49: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 15 comments Sarah wrote: "I try my best not to like my best friends because then it gets too weird and i never know what to say and everything i do and say, i wonder if i'm boring or creeping them out...sigh...i learned my ..."

aw that sounds sad 2...yea im rly starting 2 find out bff's r not the best 2 like nemor...

message 50: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments I just wanna say that, if friends can end to be love.
But love cant end be friends.
If u really love him/ her, and u could take the risk , so u can talk with him.. but if not, so dont.
cause if not, u won't be friends anymore.

« previous 1 3