I'm From A Small Town You've Never Heard Of *RP* discussion

Old Stuff > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 185 (185 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Karina (last edited Nov 16, 2008 09:21AM) (new)

Karina Bells sat on her porch swing, poking her foot with the ground. She sighed. "Bored," she muttered. She'd moved from Chicago, a huge city compared to this place.

She looked up and saw a girl walking over to the house next to hers, where another girl seemed to be waiting. "Bet they know each other since birth," she mumbled, watching the interaction between them.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 176 comments Mod
Mikayla looked out the window and siged.
"There's so many people out today. I wish Molli could just watch herself!"

message 3: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments Calena glanced at her pocket as her cell buzzed. Text message. She grinned. Wonder who? She was thankful for text messaging, as it was a handy way to keep in touch with people. She looked at the message.

Callie, u there?
Zane

Calena texted back.

i'm here, wat's up?

Zane replied.

Nothin. Just felt like saying hi.

Calena grinned. In that case, hi. Bye.

Bye

Calena sighed. Zane was one of her great friends from the neighboring town. She really missed him. She sighed, and glanced around her new room, which was really tiny compared to her old apartment bedroom.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

THUD! "Oh, gosh! Molli, was that you?"
Molli started crying, the phone rang, and their dog, Trixie, wanted to go outside.
"I'll take that as a yes." She threw Molli an ice pack, snatched the portable phone and pressed talk, and opened the screen door.
"Hey, Rikky." Rikky was her best guy friend at school. He needed help with an algebra question.
"Look, can I call you back? My sister's being a pain again." She hung up the phone.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

"Mikayla! I need a Band-Aid!" Molli shouted.
"Oh my gosh! What did you do?" There was a large cut wih blood oozing out of it. EW!
I eventually got her wrapped up and then I called Rikky back.
"Look, I didn't get to that part of the homework yet. I'll just do it tomorrow. Here-I'll get my mom to drop me off early at school. Meet me in the garden and I'll help you." I explained.
The garden is the official hang-out place of all of my friends that's next to the entrance of our school.

message 6: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments ((...Aren't you supposed to type in 3rd person?!))

Calena heard loud noises from the house next door.

((Can Mikayla live next to Calena?))

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina Bells was back inside her house when she heard a loud noise and then some crying and yelling. She groaned and walked outside to the house over. Someone else was doing the same. "Oh hi," she said. "I'm Bells, just moved," she said, greeting.

message 8: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments Calena stuck her hand out. "Calena, call me Callie. I just moved, too. Where're you from?"

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina "The big, well bigger than this, city of Chicago, you?" she asked, shaking it.

message 10: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "A lot of places," said Calena. "San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Miami... all those big places."

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina "Really? How can you bare being in this small place?" Bells asked her. Callie didn't seem to be going crazy like her.

message 12: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments Callie snorted. "I just arrived, like, yesterday night. I CAN'T be sick of it yet."

message 13: by Karina (new)

Karina "I've been here for about a week. I'm ready to die of bordem." The noise that been going on inside the house settled down. "Do you want to go knock on their door, or do you want to come over to my house?" she asked.

message 14: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "Your house," Calena replied immediatly. "It's bound to be more interesting. I prefer big cities over this place already."

message 15: by Karina (new)

Karina "Me too," Bells agreed. They walked over the lawn and back into Bells house. "Sorry bout the boxes, we're still in the unpacking stage," she apologized. They moved to the back,towards the ktichen.

"Want some ice cream? We have ice pops too," she offered.

message 16: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "Yes, please. I actually haven't seen an ice cream store in this place yet," Calena shuddered. "And don't worry, we haven't even BEGUN unpacking."

message 17: by Karina (new)

Karina Bells laughed. "Okay, lets see....we have french vanilla, banana split, chocolate, pistachio, cherry garcia, strawberry, mango." she started naming them off. "I have a brother, and he loves ice cream," she explained.

message 18: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "Oh," said Calena. "I have three. And...um... banana split, please."

message 19: by Karina (new)

Karina "Three brothers? Older or younger? I have two older sibs, twins, they don't live with us beacuse they're starting collage this year," Bells explained, scooping ice cream into bowls.

message 20: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "All older," Calena replied. "One of them is starting college, also. Two are just older."

(G2G))

message 21: by Karina (new)

Karina "Fun. Cherry and whipped cream?" she asked.

((come back, plz? bye.))

message 22: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "Yes, please. And, frankly, it isn't so great. The only good thing is that they've caused me to not be afraid of anything, and that I have good self defense."

((I will! Later...))

message 23: by Karina (new)

Karina "Me too. My sister, Saralyn, wasn't much of a girly-girl so I'm a pretty good soccer player thanks to her." she sprayed the whipped cream onto both plates. "One or two?" she asked, scooping out the cherries.

message 24: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "One," Calena responded. "And the reason I'm good at self defense is because they kept on constantly tackling me. So, I took up kung fu."

((Last post))

message 25: by Karina (new)

Karina "Martial Arts" she said, handing her the bowl. She went over and sat down at the kitchen counters stools. "Sister afraid of being kidnapped, brother afraid that I'd be taking advantage, not to mention he too played soccer."

message 26: by Rachel (new)

((to message 11, ya they can live next 2 each other))

message 27: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments ((@_@ Coincidence!!!))

message 28: by Rachel (new)

((lol that sounds awesome!))

message 29: by Rachel (new)

((:D))

message 30: by Karina (new)

Karina (( C: ))

message 31: by Karina (new)

Karina ((Luna! RP with me!))

message 32: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments ((OKAY!!!))

Callie nodded, and started eating ice cream. "Yum!" she said. "I've never had ice cream this good. Where'd you get it?!"

message 33: by Karina (new)

Karina "I'm not sure," Bells said honestly. "I think it's from somewhere around here."

message 34: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "Really?" said Callie. "Wow, I guess this little town is good for something!"

message 35: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments Callie saw a piece of paper slip under Bells' door. "What's that?" she wondered, and pointed it out to Bells. Callie walked over and picked it up. "Huh," she said.

message 36: by Karina (new)

Karina "What is it?" Bells asked, washing her dishes off. She went to stand next to Callie.

message 37: by Karina (new)

Karina ((okay. thanks!))

message 38: by Rachel (new)

((that sounds xciting!!))

message 39: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "Look at this. 'Party coming up! Come to ________((location)) at ______((time))! The dress is ______((semi-formal/formal/casual/etc))! Please RSVP! -Cree' Who's Cree?" Callie asked.

message 40: by Karina (new)

Karina Bells took the party from Callie. "I don't know, a neighbor maybe. It's a small town, I bet everyone whose going grew up together." she mumbled. "Do you think you got one?" she asked, "I'm not going alone."

message 41: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments Callie shrugged. "Probably, considering it says 'all invited,' on the sheet."

message 42: by Karina (new)

Karina "Okay, good. You think we should go?" she asked.

message 43: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "Sure, whatev. Maybe someone cool will be there. "

message 44: by Karina (new)

Karina Bells shrugged. "Okay, might as well call the number. Do you have a cell? I can't find mine and by the time I find the house phone,we'll be old."

message 45: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments Callie laughed. "Sure, I have a cell. Just a min." Callie took out her cell phone. "Okay, what's the number?"

message 46: by Karina (new)

Karina "Hmm. Its 364-8943, aske for some named Cree."

message 47: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "Okay. " Callie punched in the number, and held her cell phone up to her ear. Then she flipped it shut. "No one there," she said. "Cree must still be out handing out flyers."

message 48: by Karina (new)

Karina "Oh well, we can get her later then. So, what do you want to do now?"

message 49: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell | 67 comments "No clue. Um... visit the big city nearby? I have a bike, and I need to get back among people soon, you know? I'm not really a small town person," Callie said.

message 50: by Karina (new)

Karina "I know exactly what you mean. I feel like the world is shrinking. My bike is out back, you have a helmet? Mom won't let us leave the house without one. Do you want to have lunch together? We could do a picnic or get something to eat in town."

« previous 1 3 4