Secret Speakers: Read & Rate It discussion

Read & Rate It > Our facebook group

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karey (new)

Karey (kareyshane) | 278 comments Mod
Here's the link to our facebook group. Remember, I'm giving away three kindles. One for here at Goodreads. One for Facebook, and one for CafeMom.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid...

message 2: by julie (new)

julie (maguire708) I joined on facebook as well as here... I'm also on Cafemom, but I don't think you need me joining in 3 places do you?

message 3: by Karey (new)

That's great! All's fair here. I haven't started the group at CafeMom yet. It's a lot harder for me to figure out for some reason...:) It could be my tiny brain has something to do with it!

message 4: by Karey (new)

Yay, Aspen and SbG!

message 5: by April (new)

April (contusions96) Well I'm all signed up and have invited every friend that I have. I guess I have to make more friends in order to win a kindle! :)

message 6: by Karey (new)

There is always second and third place, April. I just need ideas to know what the prizes should be. If you have any, go to the discussion thread and post them!

message 7: by Jin (new)

Jin | 2 comments I joined in Facebook too! I will get my friends to join too. I hope you don't mind bunch of 13 or 14 years old kids in your group...^^

message 8: by Karey (new)

Sorry for the late answer, Jin. I just got back from a week long vacation with family. I'll be thrilled to have a bunch of 13 and 14 year-old kids in the group! Thanks!

message 9: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Sagan (diannes) I joined the Facebook group. I hadn't heard of Cafemom before, I'll have to check it out.