*Best Friends 4 Ever* discussion

Friendships > Problems with a Bestie

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments This topic is recomend for someone who have problem with their Besties, and dunno how to solve it.
So, u could share in here, and we will help u as much as we can to give suggest and input! :)

message 2: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

*Ridi* (seldemifan96) | 627 comments Mod
Nice Topic!!
I Used 2 Have A Problem But Not Anymore Me And My 2 Best Friends Made Up Like 5 Days Ago We R Friends Again.

message 3: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments my friend got back together with her ex boyfriend about 2 months ago and whenever we plan our weekend outing she always says with the brightest eyes 'my boyfriend can come with us too!' and im scared of telling her that i just want it to be us gurls, so he comes along, and my other friend who we do the outings with agrees that she's obsessed with him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, thats it, i wanna bf!!!!

message 5: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments i do too but its getting really annoying all she does is ask if he could come and i tell her i dont know and she doesnt get the hint that i just want it to be us girls

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

that's harsh...

message 7: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments i kno but you cant blame me if you go through it

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

have u evr tried telling her? u wont solve anything if u dont tell her, she may be ur best friend but she's gotta start thinking bout u guys. she might get mad, but she's gotta get ovr it!

message 9: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments ill try that 2morrow thanks!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ur welcome

message 11: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments well, i probably hav no idea of what to do, but maybe you could try to understand her first, then try to explain what you want to do. If she understands, then maybe you could find an agreement.

i don't know if that will ever work, but it might.

if you think it sounds stupid then don't try it. it probably sounds stupid anyway, because i'm a guy, whatever that has to do with giving advice...

message 12: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments thanks anyway as long as i get advice im pretty happy

message 13: by Veronica (last edited Nov 13, 2008 07:34AM) (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments Insane_lover, whats ur name actually?
lol Im asking , just for make me eazier to call ur name. :D

hey! i know yur feeling..
Being single is fun actually, and that was verryy fun if not only us, but our friends re single too, so we could hang out together and doing other female things, but when one of us hv boyfriend, so maybe she'll hv less time for us.
U know, everyone who first dating is always like that.
But Later, she'll adjust regularly.

I hv some input for u,
Everyone have family to take care, friends to sosialize and doing something together,boyfriend for better for worse, and education.
These things are important. we cant miss it, even one.

So, i think we must can manage our time carefully.
We must have time to our fams, our boyfriend, and also our besties! :D
Thats worse when we always with our BF all the time, and we forgot to our besties that care of us, and be lazy(not study, not interest college anymore), and never listen to our parents.
That very awful, u know?
Soo, like i said before.. since now we must manage time for everyone that close to us! ;D

Anyway, sorry if my comment re sooo longg.. :P
may this help u! :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

dude with the orange pic, ur a guy?

message 15: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments yes, thats why i said "I think i was accidentaly invited"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

did u read the female thing topic?! if u did, im going to start calling u a pervert, young man!

message 17: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments i decided NOT to read it, because i didn't know what it was.
now that you jave clarified it isn't for advice, i wont read it.
thank you for telling me before i got scarred for life.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

good! and dont evn think bout reading it!

message 19: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments i won't
thanks again for the warning

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ur welcome! now wat up with ur harsh attitude towards me?

message 21: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Insane_lover I Think U REALLI Need 2 Talk 2 Your B.F.F Abt Keepin Ur Time Seprate From The Time She Spends Her Boyfriend Because U Guys Need Som Time Private Time And Sumtime Its Okay 2 Have Her BF There But Not All The Time. Wat Kind Of Friendship Is It If You Guys Scared 2 Confront Each Other? U Need 2 Be Able 2 Tell Wats On Ur Mind.

message 22: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (last edited Nov 13, 2008 05:23PM) (new)

to ɔıɹ3
Ooh I'm Glad Its Not Just Gurls In My Group!! I Wasn't Sure If Boys Would Join Thnx SOO Much

message 23: by Insane_lover (last edited Nov 13, 2008 05:37PM) (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments Nica my name is really weird but here it is Xana, X sounds like a Z and the first a says its name and the rest sounds like its spelt

Ridi She doesnt listen to what we say, she only comes to us if were sad or something but she doesnt even listen to the whole story

message 24: by Veronica (last edited Nov 16, 2008 02:42AM) (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments ohh dear..
Ok, Xana is cool! i'll call u that!
Xana,
u know.. Ridi is rite. :)
u're friends rite? u must talked each other..
That what friend re for.
Not just for having fun and shopping together or what, but for the worse too.
I mean, u really must talk to ur BFF, that u're her friend! and she cant seek u ONLY if need help or getting sad.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, if she nevr wants to listen to u, u cant call her ur best friend, cuz she's got a part in the friendship just like evryone else

message 26: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 240 comments my best friend have alot of problems which hardly any 15 or 16 or 17 year old girl have the problem she had.

message 27: by Court (new)

Court Maybe you should hold like a girl's night intervention. Point out how if she gets to attached she might really get her heart broken, not that he's planning to break up with her. But if she does, does she REALLY want to be without any of her friends then tooo? Or say something like "do you think he gets enuff time with his friends?" Or plan something that you know he wouldn't like to do(if your feeling very diabolical) XD

message 28: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 240 comments who r u talk to courtney???

message 29: by Court (new)

Court Oh sorry, that insane lover person.

message 30: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 240 comments o ok

message 31: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments thanks cortney!

message 32: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments excuse me, but i am confused
when was i harsh towards you?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm, when we were fighting bout the pe math thing (thank u very much for calling me stupid!!!!), when i wanted i said i didnt care bout if ur topic thingy got deleted, and etc

but watev, im just asking, im not holding anything against u

message 34: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments i still didn't call you stupid by saying i wasn't stupid.

also, What does me agreeing have to do with being rude?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I remember this argument...it was a stupid one, no offense

message 36: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments well, i dont remember saying "you are stupid", but whatever, its in the past

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly

message 38: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 275 comments So, Xana.. re u talked to ur BBF yet?

message 39: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

-HELLLLLOOO ALL GROUP MEMBERS-
Can You All Do Me A Favor? We Haven't Had So Many People Joining Lately....I Think You Kno Where This Is Going But I'll Continue Anyway....So Can You All Invite Some People On Your Friend List If You Haven't Already? It Would be Nice To Hear Some New People's Thoughts & Ideas.
Okay Thnx Guys!!!! - Please Do It!!!-

message 40: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover | 62 comments yea and she and her boyfrined broke up and now shes dating another guy...its really wierd! and her now ex is looking at me like he wants to talk to me about something but is afriad to and his friend wont stop being a perv!!