Envy (Fallen Angels, #3) Envy discussion

Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Layjane (new)

Layjane sanchez Am currently reading this book and I find myself unable to keep reading!:( How is it possible that J.R Ward killed my fav character! She broke my Damn Heart!!!! Eddy can't be dead!!!!!! I can't keep on reading! Is anyone else sad that he is dead!????:(

Elayne Yes I found it heartbreaking...I'm just wondering if he's gone forever!

message 3: by Layjane (new)

Layjane sanchez I hope not!!:( I actually cried!! He my fav character!! Which one is yours!?? And plus Adrian is never going to be the same!:(

message 4: by Sharon (last edited Mar 16, 2012 07:11AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sharon I don't think he's gone forever. Now I did have a big issue with this book. Is it just me or is anyone else pissed off that Reilly was soooo quick to believe what Bails was telling her about Veck. I mean c'mon she's supposed to be in love with the guy and she doesn't even confront him with all that?! She just takes what other people say about him as gospel and turns him in to the police. I really thought he should've made her grovel some before forgiving her. Just my opinion.

vulpecula well..she gave him the benefit of the doubt more than once, I think it was normal for her to believe others over him, its more realistic that way. though it made me angry too, it was UNFAIR. I hated it when Eddy died he is my favorite. But I have a feeling that he is going to return. I'm sure of it

Johnna He doesn't stay dead...Theres no way!

Kira I also believe he will come back at some point down the road. Otherwise, why keep his body and have someone guard it at all times?

Mary L. W. Rhage He has to come back especially as careful they were to protect his body after he died...and how did he know he was going to die anyway???

Gayle I truly have to believe that we haven't seen the last of Eddy. ( Unlike my favorite, innocent, little dog, Manchee in Patrick Ness' 'The Knife of Never Letting Go.' I'll never recover from that loss. Ever.

Delaney I love him, I agree he has to come back.

Patti I was so shocked when Eddy died..I had to go back and re-read that part again. Then I thought...how could she do that??? They were a team? And my heart just broke for Adrian, and Jim too. It was so touching how they watch over his body. It has to be so that he can come back. Why else would Colin come down to earth to watch over him?
And don't you just pure HATE Devina? I know I do. Especially after she kills Eddy!

Delaney Patti wrote: "I was so shocked when Eddy died..I had to go back and re-read that part again. Then I thought...how could she do that??? They were a team? And my heart just broke for Adrian, and Jim too. It was ..."
I totally hate Devina, she has got to be one of the BEST villains every written, I want to reach into the pages and strangle her. Especially in the newest book, I won't go into details about Rapture, but Grrrrrrrr... Devina is such a bitch!!!!

Patti I haven't read Rapture yet...but since she lost the last round, I figured she would be all out to get Jim this time!

Delaney Yes, and I love Jim, so his struggles in Rapture are very hard to read. Grrrrrrrrr... so hard, anyway it's very good, and finally out on paperback, everyone should read it! I can't wait for the next one to come out!!

Gayle I look forward to Rapture, but not to Jim struggling through it. That angel needs a break!

message 16: by Delaney (last edited May 21, 2013 07:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Delaney When he wins is when he gets a break apparently cuz this book I think has the most personal struggles for Jim thus far.