*Role play > *Role play

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 14 comments Mod
Jeneva sat on the porch outside her house, and sighed, bored.

message 2: by Oceanwaves (new)

((Who should be the avatar?))

message 3: by Oceanwaves (new)

Jeneva saw a wandering boat near tha shore. She bended the water, till it came toward her.

message 4: by Oceanwaves (new)

In it was a map of all tha nations. She looked around, and got in the boat, bending the water to make her go forward. I wonder how far I should go...

message 5: by Oceanwaves (new)

She started to go faster. "HELLO???!!"

message 6: by Oceanwaves (new)

Jeneva made the water go fast, she started to rock back and forth, almost falling over.

message 7: by Oceanwaves (new)

After a couple hours, she hit land. "Ouch.."
SHe got up, and settled the boat on land. "Hello?"

message 8: by Oceanwaves (new)

Jeneva walked around the city. She saw a big statue. Weird...

message 9: by Maralune, The Awesome One (new)

Maralune | 14 comments Mod
Aquaria saw Jeneva walking awayfrom the village.
"Hi Jen!" She called "mind if I join you?"

message 10: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 4 comments Blaze was running from the fire nation wondering why they were so evil

message 11: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Fara ran to her house it was small but comfy. it was either very calm or very busy, today was a very busy day. her parents had tries to talk the rest of the Fire nation out of attacking the other kingdoms. the Fire nation lord had been planning it for months
A large shadow passed over her and fara looked up it was an air ship! (( im not sure how to say that...)) that meant her parents had been ignored and the kingdoms was under attack!
She reached her house, or were it used to be. all of it was burned down all but a small corner were there was a charred blanket and a burnt box with a fire pattern carved on it. fara stood in front of it where the garden had been a wept. were am i going to go now? what am i going to do? how am i going to live? what am i going to do? questions floated through her mind as she cried. Some people walked up behind her, they seemed not to notice her as they gossiped to each other
" look at that house! what happened?" one exclaimed seeing Fara's burnt house.
" they t they told people every body was equal or some thing like that " the other told her " it severs them right to."

message 12: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 4 comments Blaze saw a burnt up house and growled because he knew the fire nation did it

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

[[can i join anywhere?:]]

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 3 comments ((um where do i pop in?))