Luvers of TINA!! (AKA...ME!) discussion

WHO KNEW!?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

Mama'sGurl115 | 12 comments Mod
there r 59 ppls on here!! WOW!! i well luved!! lol :P

message 2: by Luna (new)

Luna I love you, you love me! We're a loving family with a big (don't the rest of the song, oddly enough)

message 3: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

EEWWWWWW!!! BARNEY IS FORBIDDEN!!! I HATE THE STUPID THING!!! U WANT TO GIVE ME NIGHTMARES LUNA!? AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

*runs and hides in a corner....thinks a big purple dinosaur with razor teeth and red eyes is after her singing "I love you. You love me. We're...."*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*is this girl on crack? or is there something behind her hate and visions? find out next time on "The Tina Zone!!"

message 4: by Luna (new)

Luna *tiny voice* I'm sorry. And barney did go to jail, for smoking in the suit and then it burned, I think. You know there's a song about that, its called something like Oh boy, Barney's on Fire!

message 5: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 2 comments He's probably in hell right now.*faint voice* I love you. you love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

message 6: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 2 comments Weeeerrrr'eeee aaaaa happpy familyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 2 comments lol i wouldntt be shocked.

message 8: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

ISAAAAAAAAC!!!
*screams and runs around like a crazy maniac*
r u TRYING to make me g insane!!?? that song is SO FORBIDDEN!!

o!! BTW....MY HS football team won state last night!!! 28-14...i got to go 4 FREE cuz i'm w/ the band....but we didn't get back till' 3:30 AM!! but i had ALOT of fun duringthe trip....2 AWSOME boys held my hands!!...

Jose had my left hand and KEPT sniffing it!! he said it smelled good...i said "what does it smell like?"
Jose: a girl
Me: YA THINK!?

and then Jesse had my right....he kept kissing it and being REALLY sweet!! EEEEKKKK!! how do i choose!? they're both AWSOME GUYS!! i'll settle 4 both as REALLY good friends i guess!! LOL

*giggles w/ glee!!*

message 9: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

(can u tell i'm hyped?)

message 10: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

what's so "W.O.W"?

message 11: by Mama'sGurl115 (new)

lol....i KNOW!!

but what about the BOYS!?!? HHMMMMMM!?

message 12: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 2 comments jose is creepy, jesse is sweet.