Tamora Pierce discussion

Who should Kel have ended up with at the end of POS?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments I think Kel would have been best off with Domitan of Masbolle because he was the only one who her feelings never faded for. Also, he is described as really, really cute!! :>) I was so disappointed that she ended up as a spinster at the end of the series!!! I really hate all the KelNeal stuff because even though Yuki came from nowhere, she is awesome, and I love her character. She's kind of like Thayet in a way because Buri and Thayet came from nowhere too, and everyone thought that Alanna and Jon were perfect until she came. I personally like George and Jon can go jump off a royal cliff!

message 2: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments I hope it does!! It seems like all of Kel's friends had someone except her and Dom (even Owen). I love the Yamani too!! They are so cool with the shuskens (the fans and yes I know I probably spelled it wrong), glaives (nagatas), kimonos, and cultural stuff! Okay, so John wasn't too bad, he just annoyed me a lot. I mean, he fell for DELIA OF ELDORNE for gosh sakes!!!!!!!!!!! Now she was awful!! BTW, what happened to her? Lerent mentions her once, but there is no info from that. . .

message 3: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments i think it was lord wyldon's daughter, margarry of cavall. no that was that princess. he loved delia before alanna. did dom marry? i hope not.. he and kel would be great!!

message 4: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments the princess who was after alanna was josiane Rittevon, princess of the copper isles. she is the freak who killed faithful!!!! :'>( i hate her!

message 5: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments oh and alanna kills her

message 6: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments i know!!! faithful was awesome (and a god)!! he's in the beka cooper books too. and isn't he in the immortals (just 4 like 1 part)? i think i remember that. does he ever come into the pos series or the tricksters series? i honestly can't remember.

message 7: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments yeah I remember! he went to the immortal realms to be with the goddess and mithros.

message 8: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments lol! faithful/pounce (i can't decide which i like better, but his real name is the cat, but there is no fun in that name) is really wise! i love how TP always carries old characters into her new books like alanna being kel's idol and stuff. i just love that!!!

message 9: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kelofmindelan) | 7 comments Yeah, the way you meet characters you've read about before is like seeing an old friend all over again. I think Kel wil probably come up again in some new book and she and Dom will be together because she needs a partner and he is awesome. No, he hadn't married I'm pretty sure. If he had, he would've killed the dreams of many people on fan fiction sites.

message 10: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments exactly!! lol! yeah they would be awesome! do you guys write fanfictions?

message 11: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments lolx2! they would use that 2 make more out of anger. Ah fanfics......

message 12: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kelofmindelan) | 7 comments I have written a couple fan fics (only one Tamora Pierce so far). It does have a Kel/Dom pairing and a lot of people like it.

message 13: by Karina (new)

Karina oh really! where did you write them. I can't find any TP ones that I like or that are finished. *sigh* I was thinking of righting one, but i can't find the time

message 14: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments go on fanfiction.net they have a ton! i've read a few. some are pretty cheesy, but others r ok. nothing compares to the real TP though.

message 15: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments i wrote 1 but i never published it. it was a neal/yuki... i think. not many people like them cuz of kel/neal crap, but i do. :D

message 16: by Anna (last edited Dec 20, 2008 05:38PM) (new)

Anna (violin313) | 6 comments Elisabeth wrote: "i wrote 1 but i never published it. it was a neal/yuki... i think. not many people like them cuz of kel/neal crap, but i do. :D"

Hmmmmm... where does it mention that you did it with a friend??? I agree with you that they are such a cute pair!

message 17: by Anna (new)

Anna (violin313) | 6 comments Dom is definitely the right person for Kel. TP better add more about Kel and Dom!

message 18: by Karina (new)

Karina I know. I have an account on there. I don't write TP ff thought.

message 19: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments sorry anna!!!! anna wrote it w/ me.

message 20: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 48 comments i ttly agree! i h8 the kel/neal junk!

message 21: by Karina (new)

Karina its okay i guess....i'm not for it but i'm not agaisnt it ethier.

message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Thomas | 2 comments Definitely the lovely Dom would've been the best match :) he was such a sweetie!

message 23: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 9 comments Neal. He's actually helped Kel in First Test and stuck with her. I can't believe she actually had me hooked on Cleon for a while. He was too much like Jon.

message 24: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 9 comments Elisabeth wrote: "i know!!! faithful was awesome (and a god)!! he's in the beka cooper books too. and isn't he in the immortals (just 4 like 1 part)? i think i remember that. does he ever come into the pos series or..."

Really!? Faithfull=Pounce? That makes so much sense.

message 25: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 9 comments Cleon is such a jerk.