Animal Alley Book Club discussion

Spiders

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marit ^_^ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:30PM) (new)

Marit ^_^  | 11 comments Are you scared of Spiders?

I'm not, i think there cute!
I like to hold them. :)
I hate people who crush them! :(

message 2: by Nikki (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:34PM) (new)

Nikki | 17 comments Mod
I dont squish them but anything with more than four legs totally CREEPS ME OUT. I'm not a bug person.

message 3: by Amber (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:35PM) (new)

Amber But they can be fuzzy wuzzies, so totally cute just like any other animal, the only animal I don't like is scorpions!!!!!! Especially because my sister is one she is a ***** but others scorpios are cool!!!(Marit)

message 4: by Michelle (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:55PM) (new)

Michelle I like to grab Daddy Longlegs Spiders by their legs and pull them off until the spider has no legs at all. Then I feel guilty.

message 5: by Amber (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new)

Amber Yeah you better feel guilty, what if a giant started picking at us, like murder if you were the same species, it would be truly.

message 6: by Marit ^_^ (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:09PM) (new)

Marit ^_^  | 11 comments shame on you michelle! :(

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments They aren't horrible, but the thought of them walking into my mouth in the middle of the night is a little creepy!

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments Michelle, that's totally torture, if i've ever seen it!

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments Michelle are you even a member cuz it doesn't have you on the member list!?

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I do not like black wood -owes or brown recluses but a terantella would not bother me.

;-)

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments Spiders, any bugs, scare me when they are crawling above your head, because it freaks me out to know that they are on your head. I don't know if they do, but I hate bites. And spiders bite people so yeah, for that reason i am a tad bite scared. I heard of a story of a person who was sleeping and woke up with a gigantic bite on her cheek. She went to the doctor and event they didn't know what it was. A week later, the bump popped and out came little baby spiders! Sorry, but doesn't that freak you out?

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Defianty creepy.

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments I know! One thing's for sure, always wear hat's in a forest, because ticks are more creepy!

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Did you know that ticks are a member of the spider family.
Because they have 8 legs?

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments I didn't know that. I was to busy staying away from those things!

message 16: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) I just put'em, in a jar and release them back in the field behinnd my house.

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments Wouldn't they just get back in your house or on people that walk back there?

message 18: by Crystal Marie (new)

Crystal Marie (skrutzbug) Well I though of it being more HUMANE. Does it really matter? It's a bug!

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments I guess not! ur not killing it so it's good!

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments I really am trying to like bugs, but i hate anything that crawls into my mouth or nose! Have u ever had something go up ur nose! I was outside just a few minutes to go and some kinda black bug flew in my nose! Gross, right?

message 21: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I hat it wean nates go in my nose and mouth.

message 22: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments i know! it's gross. u may be even more grossed out, but do u get those nasty things out?

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I try to get them out but usually end up going down my throat.

message 24: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 17 comments Mod
Sick! I really don't like bugs. They make me scream and jump around.

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments truly funny site! yeah, they do that 2 me 2! gross, i agree with u!

message 26: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments WAIT, I don't jump around, though. I scream and call for my daddy! Unless they're the cute spiders, i put them outside. Mydad burns ticks cuz i HATE them. there was this cute little green bug outside on my hammock. i made a house out of sand for it. then i put it on a raft in the water with sand, so it floated away! I don't know if you'd consider that good or evil?!

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Today I was eating a plum and their was a worm in it .
It was gross.

message 28: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments EWW! That was must of been gross! Nikki (Tiger picture) once was eating a barbecue outside and she opened the bun for just a second, and put it back on. She started to eat it, and saw half a Ladybug in it. she says they taste worst then what they smell like. No wait, maybe it was an Asian Beetle. ??? Nikki???

message 29: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments i pretty sure it was an asian bettle.

message 30: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 17 comments Mod
it was an Asian Lady beetle. I puked and havent eaten a BBQ without gagging yet.:P

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments he he he! srry it just sounds funny!

message 32: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments can totally c the image.

message 33: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments i no!

message 34: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments grossy grossy gross!

message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 230 comments kinda sounds like duck duck goose.
"grossy, grossy gross"