Bands that rock!! discussion

Panic At The Disco > Fave song?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Whats your favourite Panic At The Disco Song?

message 2: by E_Collins :) (new)

E_Collins :) | 2 comments ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????i dont listen to them. they r not hardcore enough. :P

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

*Burns* lol Jk!!

message 4: by Katy (new)

Katy | 59 comments Mod
oh i love patd!!
fave songs ( i have a few):
-camisado
-time to dance
-that green gentleman
-mad as rabbits
-lying is the most fun...
-nine in the afternoon