Lord of the Rings Fans discussion

Awsome books!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 153 comments Mod
Well, this is quite a surprise. What lord of the rings book was your favorite? and why. Mine was Return of the King. I was really shocked hwo he brought out Shelab. And yeah... so what are yours?

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurula) The Two Towers. But I did really like Return of the King, too.
I'm way overdue for reading the series again.

message 3: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (caladhiel) I don't really have a favorite book - I love them all!!!!! I sort of think of them as one big book. I'm currently re-reading them..........for school! How awesome is that?! I'm taking the Literary Lessons from the Lord of the Rings. It's so much fun!!! :D

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 6 comments I love all the books but I think some parts of them can get kind of dull. but I really like The Two Towers.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 2 comments i haven't read them all. i can't read the normal edition, becouse the print is to small. i read the hobit in large print, but it was a huge book, the size of a clipboard, and very, VERY, embarrassing.

message 6: by Cece (last edited Jan 28, 2010 01:43PM) (new)

Cece I like them all but my favorite is the Return of the King.Ive read them al at leat 2 times

message 7: by Cece (new)

Cece i read the return of the king on saturday and almost finished the two towers yesterday

message 8: by Cece (new)

Cece i have read all of them 3 times and the hobbit 2 times