Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Hufflepuff Common Room > Girls' Dorms

Comments (showing 1-50 of 237) (237 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the girls dormitory, where you can chat, ask questions, etc. Enjoy!

message 2: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 1691 comments Mod
"Hey!...wow, she was right, it is pretty empty in here...yay, that means I get a corner bed by a window!"

message 3: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

She leaned down to protect her things with a bunch of spells "OK, erm......ugh whats the name of that spell. Oh yah!"

message 4: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

"Never mind" she said after the 4th time of a harmless blue flame exploding on her things. "Well" she wondered "that could be like a booby-trap"

message 5: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

"Where do you want your stuff?" Byrn asked her, quickly looking around "Because I'm not supposed to be in here"

message 6: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

Abigail (ImTheKidWithTheBulletSoul) | 2315 comments Mod
Abigail entered the room and nodded politely to the girls. "Hello. Hello." she said as she crossed the room toward an empty bed.

message 7: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

A few days later, Abigail rose form bed and checked the clock. Realizing that she was horribly late, she dressed fast, grabbed her bag, and ran out of the empty dorm.

message 8: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Annie waltzed in, holding her tiny owl she had named Sparkle. "You are just a little cutie, aren't you?" she said to the owl.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Tania walked in and set her books down on her bed. "Ooo, that is a cute bird!" She said, noticing Annie.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria walked in looking exhausted and threw herself onto her bed.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "What's wrong, Maria? Tania asked noticing how exhausted she looked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh nothing," Maria said getting up "I have had an intresting day thats all"

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Are you sure, because I'm more than happy to help if you need anything." Gwen said, trying to help.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria smiled at Gwen "No thank you, I'm fine."

message 15: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (last edited Jun 08, 2012 09:26PM) (new)

Katherine jogged into the room, already taking things out of her bag and walking to her cauldron. She poured the right things in, and started stiring it like she watched Emma do, and soon enough she was presented with a purple cream exactly like the one she wanted. She smiled in content, and tested it on one more page of the book she had, the results satisfying.
She started filling empty vials with the potion, capping them and setting them in a case.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments ((I accidentally rped as Gwen. Sorry, that was supposed to be Tania speaking))

"What'cha brewing?" Tania asked Katherine.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha s'okay))

Maria looked up @ Katherine frowning "What are you doing Katherine?"

message 18: by Abigail, Former Head Mod, super cool nerd (new)

"Making a potion to sell." She said, finishing up. "And now I'm going to bed." She giggled and put her things away, quickly undressing, and taking all of the rings out of her face, dropping them in a little bowl on her nightstand. "See you girls tomorrow!" She said as she climbed into bed and went to sleep.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Goodnight!" Gwen said even though she was still thinking about the potion.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria shugged changing into her pajamas she got into bed. "Goodnight all."

message 21: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments ThE next morning, Annie woke up bright and early, ready to go. When she was done getting dressed, she realized none of the other girls were up yet. "Rise and shine!" she sang happily. "Get up everyone!! We're going to be late for breakfast if you don't hurry!!" when that didn't work, she hit all of them in the head with a pillow. "Get! Up!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

message 22: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla jumped as she was hit with a pillow. "ugh... Is it morning already?"

message 23: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Yep!" Annie said brightly. "Rise and shine!!!" she said as she hit Tiffla in he head again, ad then she went around and hit the still sleeping others too.

message 24: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla rubbed her head. "Okay, okay! I'm up" he said, flopping out of bed

message 25: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "You're the first," Annie commented, as she looked at the other sleeping bodies. "If I were you, I'd plug my ears about right now." She brought out a whistle and blew it, and a sharp, loud noiser came out.

message 26: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla winced. "They can just be late. Common"

message 27: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Okay," she sighed and gave up.

message 28: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla smiled

message 29: by Grace (new)

Grace (grace_dinkins) "Hiya," Destiny said as she entered the dorms. "Which bed do I get? I'm new here."

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "Whichever one looks most appealing to you." Tania replied happily. "As long as it is not already occupied, obviously."

message 31: by Grace (new)

Grace (grace_dinkins) Destiny laughed. "Okay, I'll take the empty bed over there. Who am I between? Like, whose beds are the ones next to mien?"

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments "I dunno." Tania said, flopping down onto her bed.

message 33: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "My bed!" said Annie cheerily. "Oh, I'm Annie by the way. Annie Wellington, 1st year, Hufflepuff, obviously," she said grinning.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Tania waved. "Hi Annie!"

((I don't know if they have met but Tania is also a 1st year Hufflepuff)))

message 35: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla watched them silently

message 36: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Annie waved back.

message 37: by Grace (new)

Grace (grace_dinkins) "Hey guys," Destiny smiled at them all. "I'm a fifth year."

message 38: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Ooooh, fun," Annie said, and for once she was at a loss of words. "Ummmmm.... do you like Quidditch? Cause I heard they're trying to recruit new members for the team."

message 39: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla grinned. "my twin brothers are Keeper and Chaser!"

message 40: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "oh, really!? That's awesome!"

message 41: by Grace (new)

Grace (grace_dinkins) "I would love to play Quidditch but I don't think I know enough to be able to try out."

message 42: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla smiled. "Try out anyways"

message 43: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Annie sighed. "The first time I got on a broom I knew I was destined for........." she smiled. "............not playing Quidditch. It threw me off within the first five seconds!" she laughed.

message 44: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla laughed. "I've been thinking of trying out"

message 45: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "I would love it if you did!! I love watching he games, they're so intense." she said, smiling at the thought.

message 46: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla shrugged. "I might"

message 47: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments "Well, let me know when you do," Annie smile.

message 48: by Grace (new)

Grace (grace_dinkins) "How do you try out?"

message 49: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Tiffla shrugged ((you go to the quittich tryout and fill out the form!))

message 50: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments ((you go to the topic called "Hufflepuff Quidditch tryouts" and take one of the empty positions, and then once the mods accept it you head on over to "Hufflepuff Quidditch practice", and then when we have games you RP in them-- really confusing, I know))

"I'm actually not sure," said Annie shrugging.

« previous 1 3 4 5

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

unread topics | mark unread