Team Twilight discussion

Websites, Movie Clips > 8 MINUTE TWILIGHT SCENE! Bella meets The Cullens

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Christina (last edited Nov 08, 2008 07:59AM) (new)

Christina you don't have to watch this if you don't want to, but i had to watch it, i can't get enough of these scenes that keep coming out,
if you can't resist (like me) here's the link for anyone who wants to watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrxFbh...

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy NO! Must not click! Need to wait for movie! *mouse hovers over link*

message 3: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
OMEC OMEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was awesome!! Lol I love the part where Rose spazzes!! And it's so funny when the audience like screams when Rob comes on and when it showed his Volvo lol! Love it! :D

message 4: by Christina (last edited Nov 08, 2008 09:11AM) (new)

Christina yeah rob's expressions were so funny and cute when he was with his family, he looked embarrassed :)
i love rob!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Not thrilled with the movie so far... I found tons of things to complain about in 8 minutes... Rose and Emmett weren't there... They weren't cooking... They don't go outside... The house is white... The room was too small... Alice asks about baseball... There were no hats... where was the cross?... tons of things...

But... HE PLAYED THE PIANO! I had to contain a scream at that...

message 6: by Tami (new)

Tami (mtamsan) | 22 comments This just proves the movie is definitely not going to be anywhere as good as the books. I'll be mad about that, but after all, this is Twilight. How can you not love it?

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
lol
Could i not watch it even i dont want too. lol
Of course i'll watch it, anything that related with twilight. :D

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lol I thnk i mightscream once but most of the time i'll be sitting at the edge of my seat gnawing on twizzlers as if they were going to kill me.

message 9: by Court (new)

Court Uh-oh. I had a weak moment and I watched it. And I, for one, didn't like it that mucho because Bella isn't supposed to be funny.

message 10: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments KRSITEN STUART ANNOYS THE CRAP OUT OF ME!! shes just not BELLA!! and if people scream like that during the movie, i WILL slap someone. NO. LIE. i might hurt my friend cuz i'll probably be slapping or squeezing her arm the whole time. :P

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I love that scene! Thank you Christina

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I will most likely be glaring and restraining to punch a lot of people... including the actors...

message 13: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lol

message 14: by Veronica (new)

lol
The most important i could watch peacely and no scream or mumbling while the movie is starting.
lol

message 15: by Christina (new)

Christina no one better scream i don't want to miss anything they say in the movie

this movie is going to be so bad for my health b/c anytime i see rob i swear i forget how to breathe! lol
he is just simply beautiful!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm watching Heroes and it keeps having Twilight commercials and Rob talking without hiding his accent! It's awesome...

message 17: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I love heroes lol!!! :)

Rob is just amazing and hot!! :D I love him dearly...:)

If girls scream when I'm trying to watch twilight I'm going to spas and get very angry...and u won't like me when I'm angry...muhahaha!!!! >:| lol sry...*cough*...*eyes shift*

message 18: by Veronica (new)

lol
Tina,, i cant imagine when u angry!
u such a cute girl! lol
So, when u angry u would looked funny than scarry.
jk.
Yeah, me too..
when i watch twilight, i dont like someone disturb me or make noises.

message 19: by Daisy (last edited Nov 11, 2008 06:15AM) (new)

Daisy oh yeah they showed a Twilight commercial on the food network!We were watching most extreme and squealing really loudly and then the commercial came on and the room fell silent as we stared mezmerized. Then the commercial was over and we went back to squealing

message 20: by Christina (new)

Christina yeah i watched Heroes last night too i was so glad i got to see rob (my soulmate) introducing a sneak peek of twilight :)

message 21: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Excuse me missy...Rob is
My soulmate!!!!!!!! :) tsk tsk!!!

Jk :D

I love him though!

message 22: by Christina (last edited Nov 11, 2008 09:28AM) (new)

Christina sorry but rob is my future husband lol
we are soulmates!! :P

his b-day is may 13 and mine is may 9
yay only 4 days apart

message 23: by Court (new)

Court pssh..he's too old for you. I mean, 4 days definitely makes a difference, hehe.

message 24: by Christina (new)

Christina no, he's only like 21 :) i thought he was like 27 or something

message 25: by Court (new)

Court I know, I was kiddding..

message 26: by Christina (new)

Christina what! no way! rob is mine.
i'm totally crashing that wedding! lol

message 27: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol well me and Edward are getting married! :D

u can have Rob if i get Edward.

message 28: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Mrs. Christina Cullen!

Owned Caroline! :D haha...

i get the fictional character...i can live with that! :P

message 29: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

message 30: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

LOL Caroline ur awesome! :) ur fun too!

((she's just pretending she's not jelous cuz I have Edward...shhhh lol :P))

message 31: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) lol....I'm watching it RIGHT NOW SHHHHHHHHHHH!

message 32: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol k! :)

message 33: by Christina (last edited Nov 12, 2008 08:37AM) (new)

Christina hahahahahahhahahaha i love your burn caroline!!

...but still rob IS mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forever & ever.

message 34: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments YEAH I SAW THAT!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!

whatching....
OMG SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

message 35: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I saw a comercial for twilight when I was the news! My sister like screamed at me from all the way upstairs so I could c it...:)

message 36: by Renee (new)

Renee (lalalachey) lol....Well im marrying Taylor Lautner, so im no competion! lol

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2008 08:18PM) (new)

Haha... You guys can have them... Whatever... I'm not an Edward person. But if ANYONE, ANYWHERE, EVER tries to take Jasper.... May they have an unfortunate end with the Volturi...

I love watching those commercials! The only commercials I care about...

message 38: by Veronica (new)

lol
Yes, me too! :D
Now, my brother's girlfriend love to watch the trailer too! lol

message 39: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol I show everyone that comes to my house the trailer! :D

They probably think I'm a freak lol...oh well...:)

Holy shiz! Holy shiz! Right now when I was typing this message a TWILIGHT commercial came on! And I just about screamed! OMEC!

Haha Renee Taylor launter was just on the Commercial! OMG! It's an interview! Wow! :D

This is awesome!

message 40: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Me Suz and Carmel watched Heroes three times over because of the Twilight trailer!

message 41: by Veronica (new)

lol
Great!! :D

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

lol... it's nice to know other people are obsessed over Twilight... the people around me are getting tired of me talking about it all the time...

message 43: by Christina (new)

Christina haha i know i just can't stop talking about twilight, everything that comes out of my mouth has something to do with twilight, yeah i make anyone around me watch the twilight trailer too anytime there's a computer around :P
ahh!!! 7 days :)

i love you rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

I know same lol I love this site!!! :D

message 45: by Veronica (new)

yes, me too Tina!! :D
Nice to know u guys!! ^^

message 46: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 248 comments they took the link away=.[

message 47: by Christina (new)

Christina i went on youtube to get another link for this scene but they took them all away :(

...well just a few more days and you can watch the whole movie :)

message 48: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

what?!?!? Stupid...ughhh!

But only 5 more dayz! :D

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

4 DAYS!!!!!!! 4!!!! 4!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

message 50: by Christina (new)

Christina yay! so excited :D

« previous 1