The Obama vs. McCain group! discussion

WE MUST UNITE!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 16 comments People,the Election is over!!!!!!we are not a democrat or republican again until 2012,no matter if your white,black,christian,Muslim,gay,or straight,we all must become one as the U.S.A

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret How.

message 3: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Nov 08, 2008 02:54PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 327 comments Well, thats what this topic is about. I mean, if we can't depate about our differences, all those things that we think are true that aren't is bottled inside of us. I guess, what I am saying, is that if we can't control the thoughts that people think, so we need to speak about our oppions. I learned a lot about McCain, since I've depated with other people. I learned that he isn't a Bush, but I still don't want him to be the President. So, the way we are is just fine. We arn't personally depating about each other, but our goverment that we are trying to take control of.

message 4: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (Anthony3) BOTH canidates said we must unite. It might be hard for some but do we want another split in our country like the Civil War? McCain and Obama instead of Union and Confederacy? No we are AMERICANS!

message 5: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments YEAH!!

message 6: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments YAH WHAT SHE SAID :D

message 7: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments stop plzz

message 8: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments ok sorry :D hehehe

message 9: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 185 comments That was rude Margaret, saying 'how?" It's like you're saying, I couldn't stand going anyone near me that's another thing from you.

message 11: by Margaret (new)

Margaret I didn't intend to be rude, and certainly didn't mean to put that message across. I would like to, for all purposes, live in perfect harmony with all people. What I meant in that post was asking what exactly the original poster intended us to do. If it was simply to stop debating, I am all for that until another issue comes to stake or whatever. I really see no purpose in staying in this group now, so I guess I'll leave. After all, books is what the website's about. So, adieu, and I apologize for the fact that my comment came across that way.

P.S.
my computer filter blocks youtube, so I guess I'm just out of luck for that video.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 327 comments Well, this topic is still good!
Byr Kathleen adn hope 2 c u in the web sometime!

message 13: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 118 comments I totally agree!