Creative Souls discussion

Handmade book club by Tena Sprenger!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Paula (pmwessells) | 3 comments Hi there - just wanted to let all of you 'creative souls' out there about an upcoming class that is being taught at www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com by Tena Sprenger (who is a member here!). This is going to be a monthly book club that ties in the creative development of a handmade book. In conjunction with this class we are offering a free book club to those that just want to read the books and not do the hands on project portion. When you have a chance go check it out here
And if you have any questions be sure to contact Tena here at GoodReads. thanks and hope to see you in class!

message 2: by Tena (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Tena | 2 comments Thanks for sharing my news Paula, if anyone has questions feel free to email me thru GoodReads or contact me via the email link on my Blog on the at www.tenasprenger.typepad.com. It would be fun if some of our group was in class. Tena

message 3: by Jeanne Ann (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:09PM) (new)

Jeanne Ann Carver (jeanneann) | 1 comments I am so looking forward to this group/class. This will be something new for me as I have never belonged to a book group or made my own handmade books, but I am an avid Big Picture student. Can't wait for January. I put everyone of the books for this class on my amazon wish list for the holidays. Got my fingers crossed!

message 4: by Lisa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:10PM) (new)

Lisa (lisacohen) | 1 comments Me too!! I can't wait to take this class as well. So excited!

message 5: by Dana (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Dana | 1 comments I'm also really looking forward to this class starting in January. By then I'll be in dire need of a creative break. A few of the books on the class list I've read, but I need to add a few to my X-mas list!