The Obama vs. McCain group! discussion

Votes for Obama > who thinks G.W.Bush sucks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (racefanty) G.W.Bush got us in a war with Iraq. Because he thought the terrorists were there, but there not he even knows there in Afghanistan. Now they want us out by 1012.

By the way you can download Obama on your Wii on the posting plaza.

message 2: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments i agree

message 3: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments me too.... wait what??

message 4: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments oh well ok

message 5: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments ...OH YAH ... it think... yes?

message 6: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments OH OK YES LOL SORRY IM S-L-O-W lol :)

message 7: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments yay go obama dont go mcCain and bush yayayayayayay

message 9: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments WOW? what yah WOW!! lol :) :D

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 327 comments I c that post everywhere I go.

message 12: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments lol yah

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 327 comments I love that video!

message 14: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments i love the video yes we can by him to :)

message 15: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments By fave one is Yes we can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqc...

The lyrics are taken from his speech in New Hampshire.

so beautiful

*wipes tear*

message 16: by Fauthmann (new)

Fauthmann | 8 comments really though...what does 'yes we can' mean!!?? he's just sayin we can do it...wehat does he think we can do??? there's no point!!! and the same for 'change we need" i mean what change??? how do we know its good change!?? change csn be good or bad...and he hasnt evn said waht kind hes goin to bring!!!

message 17: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 243 comments Oh, great point! What does Obama's "change" mean? Can anybody tell us? Or is it only for Obama and Biden? Hmmm.....

message 18: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments God i hate ur guts kathleen.

*gag*

message 19: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 243 comments That is nice. But you really shouldn't hate someone's guts. They are quite useful and you have some that are pretty similar.

You should see a doctor if you keep randomly gagging like that. It's not a good sign when you have been gagging the last few times you have posted.

message 20: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments You should probably see a doctor if your name can cause uncontrollable gagging.

message 21: by Kathleen (last edited Nov 17, 2008 06:51PM) (new)

Kathleen | 243 comments Um, no. That was an interesting retort because 1) I don't gag when I say my name. 2) You and only one other person on this group (and my little part of the world) gag when they say my name and 3) A name is not usually the thing provoking the gag. It is that feeling you get every time you read one of my posts because I happen to be a person who disagrees very strongly with you.

message 22: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments YAH BUT OTHER PEOPLE DO "kathlEEEN" (uhhh)

you so selfish you dont care about other people gaging becaseu they hear you name kathleee (gag) kathl (gag) k k k a th l e e I CANT DO IT WITH OUT GAGING you should change your name oh no you shoulding because then i couldint make fun of you but i really dont like to gag

message 23: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments Sorry Kathleen. I wont fake gag at you anymore. its rude (not to mention completely idiotic and juvenile)

Jauhara stop! I know we dont like her name but we can keep that to ourselves.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 327 comments What the song meant is that we can change our goverment, we can take our country back and repair the damage that was done to our country. Yes we can show the rest of the world that America is still strong and that we rule our country not the president!

message 25: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 243 comments It's okay, Chandani. We have differences and personal dislikes and that is okay to an extent. :-)

message 26: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments Tanks
:D

message 27: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments People, guess what? You know how lefties are supposed to be smart? Well, every one, every single president we've ever had, including Obama, was left-handed except for Bush! There is no way that this is a coincidence!

message 28: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments Omg really? Well Lefties are supposed to be good with Arts, science and math, while righties are best with Writing, Literature, and history

message 29: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments Im a righty

message 30: by Keyanah (new)

Keyanah (drizzleherb-peacelover) | 56 comments Me too! But, I think this kinda shows why Bush was our worst president in American history.

message 31: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments no rly? wow...

message 32: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments Lol. I really think that Bush wasnt smart enuf to actually have come up with everything as pres. It was probably more Dick Cheney and the rest of his administration.

message 33: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician Um...where did you get that? I know for a fact that Reagan, one of the most undisputed best Presidents was right handed. Look for pictures of him doing things. There's a picture of him signing the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty in 1987 with his right hand. There's a picture of him throwing a football in preparing to meet the 1985 Superbowl winners with his right hand. All paintings of George Washington that show him holding something show him holding it with his right hand. Several pictures of Theodore Roosevelt exist with him gesturing with his right hand, his left hand in his pocket.

message 34: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments paintings dont matter... the artist can express it in any way he wants...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

that can't be true...
why am i a righty and so much better in science and math, and I HATE HATE HATE history?

message 36: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician Prajit, that's ridiculous. You really think someone who is paid to paint the President is going to make the President look right handed? Of course not. The painter is going to faithfully represent the President in everything.

And besides, there's the matter of the photographs.

message 37: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments Reagan was good for the national economy and stuff, but man did he screw the black community. Crack came out when Reagan was president and, that s**t was BAD. My dad grew up in Brooklyn when reagan was president. That s**t was not pretty

message 38: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments but then again, im right handed and im not stupid...

message 39: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 243 comments Exactly. I am too. Just because one person is left-handed and another is right-handed doesn't mean that they are smarter or dumber than each other! That's kind of a stupid little retort....

message 40: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments Im a righty and i consider myself to be pretty smart.

message 41: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments IM LEFT HANDED YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA lol

:) :D :-)

:-D

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 327 comments I'm a righty like other people, but there were truly amazing people that were left handed! There is a shop in Pier 39 that is for left handed people and there were pictures with famous people that were left handed, of course. I believe there was Thomas Jefferson, Helen Keller, and Alexander Hamilton. Can't remeber exactly, it was in summer!

message 43: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments IM A RIGHTY TOO!

message 44: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments IM A LEFTYY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAAYA tehehehehehe

message 45: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments BOOO!

jk

message 46: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFTL ELT LE FLT ??????????????????? I MEAN LEFT!!! teheheheheeheheehehehe

message 47: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments heha

message 48: by J. (new)

J. | 88 comments heheheheehe

message 49: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments :P

message 50: by Chaotician (new)

Chaotician Crack came out when Reagan was President? That may be true, but who cares. Other drugs were out before that. Just because Reagan happened to be President at the time means nothing about the existence of crack. Baseball officially became a national sport when Coolidge was President. Does that mean he's the baseball god?

Of course not. You can't tie one occurrence to another when there's no reason to tie it to.

« previous 1 3