Team Twilight discussion

Websites, Movie Clips > Robert Pattinson on TRL!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (last edited Nov 14, 2008 10:45AM) (new)

Christina Robert Pattinson on TRL on Thursday Nov. 06 :)
he's so gorgeous, i love rob!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSLqHz...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

OK... I hated him... I seriously thought he was the worst Edward ever... he just won me over. I mean... HE PLAYS PIANO! And his views on the bad vampires... I never thought of it that way... I need to go hunt down those screaming fangirls in the back and kill them...

I think he looked more embarrassed by everything.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.. claim he's the real Edward with all the siblings and that he was born in Chicago... not with THAT accent...

message 4: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments dang he is so freaking sexy!!

message 5: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
Yess..
Rob is awesome i think!!
He's cute and i just love to see him.:)

Whoaa!!
And when he plays piano was soo great~

message 6: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments i got the giggles watching that :DDDDD my friends and i preordered our tickets, and we're going to Johnny Rockets before the movie to celebrate my birthday. I CANT WAIT!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I love him! I can't wait to see the movie!!!!!!1

message 8: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments yeah. its like a 80's burger place. the people all dress up in poodle skirts and stuff. (was that the 80's?) and you can sit at the counter and have milkshakes and burgers stuff. its fun.

message 9: by Christina (new)

Christina omg that resturant sounds awesome and the name sounds cool too, the closest thing we have to that in our town is Steak-n-Shake, bascially like your resturant but no one dresses up in poodle skirks :(
i believe it would be the 50's...

message 10: by Veronica (new)

lol
wanna see!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The closest thing we have around here, is Fudruckers. It's like you walk into the 70's-90's era. There's even a jukebox! It's awesome...

message 12: by Cira (new)

Cira (loveistheanswer106) | 20 comments Vivian, you need help with your decades. Anyway, it's really cool because there's a jukebox with all these old songs on every table and they give you quarters and you just pick a song and it plays over the loudspeaker. I love it. I've been to Steak-n-Shake. I love it too. But not really since I became a vegetarian. Johnny Rockets has veggie burgers. Idk why, but the name Fudruckers made me laugh :)! I guess I'm just bored.

message 13: by Veronica (new)

wow.. Cira, re u veggie?

But there're many kinds of vegetarian.
So, which one r u?
u could eat eggs and milk, also cookies or like my friend, ONLY eat green vegetables?

message 14: by Court (new)

Court Fudruckers makes me laugh too, except I know why it makes me lafff XD lol!!

message 15: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments yeah cira, ur right. i do need help with my history. :) btw, if u guys couldnt figure it out, cira is the one taking me, so thats why she knows about Johnny Rockets too. cira! now i actually know a vegan AND vegetarians because of Rachel. i didnt know they had veggie burgers there.... sorry, that was all really random ^^^

message 16: by Cira (new)

Cira (loveistheanswer106) | 20 comments I'm just a vegetarian. I'm not a vegan. I don't eat eggs or milk though, but vegans have to be so exact and I'm not ready for that yet. I want to be vegan when I'm older. And OMG Viv, I loved Rachel! She's like one of the nicest people I've ever met. Can we invite her?

message 17: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments YESSSS!!! i love her too! it seems like i've known her for years instead of just one day. but ask her not to invite other people the rest of us dont know, like the john kid she was calling, unless she REALLY wants to, thats fine. same with everybody else. if they have someone they REALLY REALLY want to invite, i dont really care. but the HAVE TO LOVE TWILIGHT TOO!! lol

message 18: by Veronica (new)

Sorry guys, disturbing for a moment. :P
but, who's Rachel??
Is she Ur friend? (viv n Cira)
Or someone who join goodreads?

message 19: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 249 comments sorry, its a friend we know. not on goodreads. sorry, we kinda changed the conversation... :P lets c, what were we talking about? oh! RPATZ on TRL. AMAZINGLING HOT!!

message 20: by Christina (new)

Christina yes he is :)

message 21: by Court (new)

Court No, No, No he's Ewwie. Whenever I look at him I think of Cedric Diggory, Dead.

message 22: by Veronica (new)

lol Carollll!!
that was sooo cool! :D
I mean that scene.lol

message 23: by Christina (new)

Christina yeah when bella confronts edward about it
it's just like the book.
basically the same lines from the book :)

ahhh!!! just a few more days :)