Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

Tips for Advertising on Facebook Effectively

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William Aicher (williamfaicher) | 3 comments I recently put together a fairly lengthy article on my official web site detailing some tips on how to effectively advertise on Facebook, using the promotion of my new novel as the primary example.

If you're considering advertising on Facebook, or are looking for a way to get in front of people who share similar tastes to your book, I definitely recommend reading the article.

It's fairly long, so I suggest reading it on the site here: Tips for Advertising on Facebook.

message 2: by G.R. (new)

G.R. (grcollia) I have a Facebook page... I only recently figured out how to add part of my blog to it. I use Simplaris, which I've used on my profile too.

Utamaro Revealed

It's important to keep your events up to date... she says, knowing that she needs to add two events and hasn't got around to it yet.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessicajames) | 14 comments Thanks for the Facebook tips!

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Marie (dee_marie) | 460 comments Hey William,

Ironically, I signed up for a Facebook account yesterday...before I read your article :[

I am confused...is it possible to redo a "Facebook Type" so that I can be listed under writers? I really do not want to created a second Facebook page if possible. Do I need to delete one and redo another per your article's instructions?

Great article by the way.
Dee Marie