Akita's (as in the Japanese Prefecture, not the dog) virtual book club discussion

I finished it last night...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (laineyb) | 58 comments To try & make up for the ridiculously long time it took me to read On the Road.

So whenever yous are ready to chat bout it let me know.

I can't access my hotmail at work at all anymore...cos they've changed the bloody format AGAIN....so can you use the new address that I sent out before for interesting mail to keep me entertained at work please! The weather has been all thunder & lightning for the last 3 days which has been cool but that also means it's also just been raining pretty much the whole time. We did have awesome, HUGE hailstones the other day tho! So much so that when I was biking home after school, when it had stopped raining of course!, that it was like biking through snow again!

Anyway, better begin my Friday...I have 3 classes (out of 4) with my absolute favourite teacher in the whole world...So my I'll have more ridiculous stories...he's started now to "forget" to take me to class... HE SITS RIGHT ACROSS THE BLOODY AISLE FROM ME...

message 2: by Alison (new)

Alison | 103 comments Mod
I ordered the book from ebay about 5 days ago and still haven't got it in the mail yet.

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (bmholman) | 107 comments I'm done! We'll chat soon.

message 4: by MMG (new)

MMG | 106 comments I started it last night and only have a couple chapters left but I don't know if I'm in the mood to read it tonight or not...Ali - let me know when you get it, then I'll finish it up.

message 5: by Alison (new)

Well I just received it in the mail today and I've got a sinus infection to boot, turns out you can get it on just one side Brit! So I'm in sort of a miserable state at the moment as I can take pain AT ALL! I'll make an effort to start it tomorrow, if I manage to concentrate I imagine it shan't take me longer than a fortnight. That's right, I said shan't and fortnight, someone want to tell me what a fortnight is.... I think it means half a week.

message 6: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (laineyb) | 58 comments Bitch! A fortnight is 2 weeks...you should be finished way before that!!!

E xxx

message 7: by Alison (new)

Right-o, i'll be finish in a quarter of a fortnight!

message 8: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (laineyb) | 58 comments I look fwd to hearing from you soon!! Can you also change the status of both the books on our bookshelf as read.... Ta muchly, E xxx

Akita's (as in the Japanese Prefecture, not the...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Road (other topics)