St. Adrina's Prep School **ROLEPLAY** discussion

Roleplay > COSTUME PARTY

Comments (showing 151-200 of 261) (261 new)    post a comment »

message 151: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1720 comments "It's ok," I say. "I'm WAY better. Not. So we'll just like, move around or something."
Joe comes back with 2 drinks and hands one over to Sookie. "Have fun," he says to me and Zach.
((Sorry it took so long for me to come back, there was a power break because of the rain.))

message 152: by Tami (new)

Tami | 5 comments Wearing: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...
Cathy looked around, bored. She was going to come as Alice, because her brother said it matched her eye color, but decided not to. She also heard that Sookie, one of the Elites, was coming as that, and so it would be really mean to come in the same costume as her. Cathy sighed, looking around again for someone to talk to.

message 153: by Violetlovescolors (last edited Dec 08, 2011 09:04AM) (new)

Violetlovescolors (HelloPeople) | 196 comments Wearing: http://www.google.co.il/imgres?q=Bell...
Sel saw the group and started walking towards them, smiling when she saw Gail with Zach.

message 154: by Pirl (last edited Dec 08, 2011 09:07AM) (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1720 comments Joe has nothing to do so he walks to the entrance where he sees a cute girl dressed as Mini-Mouse.
"Hey," he smiles at her.
I notice Sel walk in and wave.

message 155: by Tami (new)

Tami | 5 comments "Hey," Cathy says, smiling when she sees a boy approach her.

message 156: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1720 comments "I'm Joe," he says with a slight accent. "You are?"

message 157: by Violetlovescolors (new)

Violetlovescolors (HelloPeople) | 196 comments "So, what's going on?" Sel says. She looks around. Guess Jack isn't here, after all. She tries to hide her disappointment by smiling.

message 158: by Tami (last edited Dec 08, 2011 09:12AM) (new)

Tami | 5 comments Pirl wrote: ""I'm Joe," he says with a slight accent. "You are?""

"Nice to meet you, Joe." She nods in greeting, and smiles when she notices his accent. "I'm Cathy, or Cath. Just don't call me Catherine, and it's fine."

message 159: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1720 comments "I'm ok," I say. "This boy and I were just going to dance. Have fun. I'm sure he'll show up."
I pull Zach to the dance floor.
((Gotta go brb))

message 160: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1720 comments "Kat," he says with his accent. "I like cats. Catherine sounds..." he rolled it on his tounge, "Old."

message 161: by Tami (new)

Tami | 5 comments Pirl wrote: ""Kat," he says with his accent. "I like cats. Catherine sounds..." he rolled it on his tounge, "Old.""

"Tell me about it." Cath rolls her eyes. "Are you from England?"

message 162: by mai (new)

mai ((Sorry I was off for so long, I was with my friends))
"Just dance with him and get over with it,"she whispered at Sookie,annoyed.

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments "He doesnt know how to dance. How can I dance with him."

((Hei, lets check out this new rp. im going o invite you okay?))

message 164: by mai (new)

mai ((Yeah,I joined now.I'll make my charrie:D))
She sighed."You are so stubborn,do you know that?"

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments She laughed a little. "Me? Stubborn? No. Its him who's stubborn." and then she looked around. "Dont you think Zach is a bit popular now. Everybody like want to be with him, you know.. except me.."

message 166: by mai (new)

mai "Yeah he is and I don't want to be with him either,romantically."

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments "Romantically? And that mean?" She raised an eyebrow. "You just want to have sex with him?" And then she laughed. Imagine The Graceful Gwen turned into The Alluring Ava.

message 168: by mai (new)

mai She giggled."Yeah right.I just can't wait for him to take my virganity away."

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments "Oi!" She laughed again. "You just make an announcement to the world that you're a virgin. Very hot virgin, though."

message 170: by mai (new)

mai She winked,still giggling."I know.The hottest,actually."

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments "The hot.." She rolled her eyes. "You sounds like Jace." She laughed.

message 172: by mai (new)

mai She drew in her breath dramatically."How could you say that? That is the worst insult I have ever gotten."She pretends to sob.

message 173: by Jαsmin (new)

Jαsmin (jasminismyname) | 382 comments Zach frowned when he heard Sookie and Gwen talking about him. He tried to forget it by following Gail(?)

message 174: by l ι l y (new)

l ι l y  | 578 comments "Thanks for leaving." Madison smiled being used to be left alone.

message 175: by Jαsmin (new)

Jαsmin (jasminismyname) | 382 comments (who is she talking to?)

message 176: by l ι l y (new)

l ι l y  | 578 comments (Zach :O)

message 177: by Jαsmin (new)

Jαsmin (jasminismyname) | 382 comments (why?!)

message 178: by l ι l y (new)

l ι l y  | 578 comments (Because he left her?)

message 179: by Jαsmin (new)

Jαsmin (jasminismyname) | 382 comments (but gail pulled him along)

Zach looks back at Maddie and smiles, taking her hand, "Come on, Maddie"

message 180: by l ι l y (new)

l ι l y  | 578 comments (She yelled it out!)

message 181: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack walked in,not wearing a costume because he thinks the same as his sis.

Emily sat alone as usual.

Jack went and sat next to her.

message 182: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1720 comments "Hey, Zach, this will only take a minute," I pull him harder. We get to the corner of the room, and Maddie stays a few steps away. "I know you don't like me," I say finally after a few moments of silence."You're here but your heart isn't. Don't bother denying it, I can see it in your eyes. The thing is, I'd had rathered if you had said no to my invitation, it would have made it easier. Go get her," I say. "It's OK. I'm obviously no one's first choice. Go."
I walk away, leaving him stunned where we were, and walk towards Emily and Jack at the back of the room. "You know, Sel was looking for you the whole evening," I tell Jack.

Joe: "No, I'm not," He apologizes, "I'm Israeli."

message 183: by Violetlovescolors (last edited Dec 08, 2011 10:16PM) (new)

Violetlovescolors (HelloPeople) | 196 comments Pirl wrote: "You know, Sel was looking for you the whole evening," I tell Jack.

Sel couldn't help but overhear, and winced. Why would Gail say that? It's not like she invited him or something, and it makes her sound a little desperate. She looked away, going up to get a drink. She saw Joe talking to a girl, so she smiled at them on the way.

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments Mai wrote: "She drew in her breath dramatically."How could you say that? That is the worst insult I have ever gotten."She pretends to sob."

She laughed. "But you did sound like him. So cocky!"

message 185: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1720 comments Joe sees Gail's friend- Sel- wave at them, snd waves back, mouthing a "hello".

message 186: by mai (new)

mai Lucy wrote: "Mai wrote: "She drew in her breath dramatically."How could you say that? That is the worst insult I have ever gotten."She pretends to sob."

She laughed. "But you did sound like him. So cocky!""

"Do you like him?"

message 187: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack went over to Sel"um Gail said you were looking for me?"

message 188: by Sarra (new)

Sarra *I think I love You* | 129 comments He snorted at Gwen's question. Like hell Sookie going to admit it. He thought to himself.

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments She gasped. "I cant believe it you asked me that question infront of him?!" She whispered at Gwen while her eyes glancing at Jace.

message 190: by Violetlovescolors (new)

Violetlovescolors (HelloPeople) | 196 comments WolfIgirl~jhaw Ian ~[Beast 03] ^_^,psych rocks wrote: "Jack went over to Sel"um Gail said you were looking for me?""

"Hey, and I wasn't looking for you, I just noticed you weren't here." Sel said quickly. "So... You came." She said, smiling.

message 191: by mai (new)

mai "Oh my God! I didn't notice he was still here."She whispered back to Sookie."Frgive me?"Pouting and making her eyes go big and innocet.

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments "You didnt notice? He stand right behind you like a statue!" She glared at her. "Jeez.. I dont like him okay."

message 193: by mai (new)

mai "He was just so quiet."She mumbled.

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments "Because he feel stupid coming here and hang with people who dress like a kid, i think." She answered sipping her drink and glance at Jace again.

message 195: by mai (new)

mai "It's fun to dress like a kid.You're dressed like a kid."

Lucy *and I don't like Peter Pan* | 1019 comments "Fufufu... do I looked like a kid now?" she asked, grinning.

message 197: by [deleted user] (new)

Violetlovescolors wrote: "WolfIgirl~jhaw Ian ~[Beast 03] ^_^,psych rocks wrote: "Jack went over to Sel"um Gail said you were looking for me?""

"Hey, and I wasn't looking for you, I just noticed you weren't here." Sel said ..."

"yeah, I did..is it too late to ask you you to be my date?"He asked a little nervous.

message 198: by Violetlovescolors (new)

Violetlovescolors (HelloPeople) | 196 comments WolfIgirl~jhaw Ian ~[Beast 03] ^_^,psych rocks wrote: "Violetlovescolors wrote: "WolfIgirl~jhaw Ian ~[Beast 03] ^_^,psych rocks wrote: "Jack went over to Sel"um Gail said you were looking for me?""

"Hey, and I wasn't looking for you, I just noticed yo..."

Sel looked at him, surprised. "You want me to be your date?" She started blushing, "Um, sure." She said quietly.

message 199: by mai (new)

mai Lucy wrote: ""Fufufu... do I looked like a kid now?" she asked, grinning."

She laughed."Yeah, you look like a five year-old."She joked.

message 200: by [deleted user] (new)

"unless you don't want to"He said a little frantic.

unread topics | mark unread