Death to Edward discussion

Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina Well the title is pretty self explaintory....

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Who loved Fred? I'm making a poll to see who ppl like better of the weasly twins.

Fred or George?

message 3: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 7 comments I'm a TRUE HARRY POTTER FAN!!!!! I'm pissed off that they couldn't have the guts to play Harry Potter the Half Blood Prince before Twilight... Or else all those little Twilight lovers would be pissed off at the Harry Potter fans just like its the opposite.

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina I knwo!! like their excuse was really bad too.

message 5: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 7 comments yeah now we have to wait till next year to watch it

message 6: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 7 comments you wanna be friends?

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina i know! ugh. till july 17th. a month before my birthday! yay to both.

message 8: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 7 comments DOWN WITH TWILIGHT!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (violin313) | 20 comments Its really just a fad. Nothing more.

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina Finally!! Some sees it!!

message 11: by Becky, Loves roleplaying! (new)

Becky | 80 comments Mod
twilight drives me BONKERS sometimes! ugh! the series wasn't the best, and now i have to live through ALL my friend reading it. :P

message 12: by === (new)

=== DOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHTDOWN WITH TWILIGHT

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna (violin313) | 20 comments It was a decent book, but it didn't deserve all the hype.

message 14: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy still, all that typeing was pretty impressive. :)

message 15: by Anna (new)

Anna (violin313) | 20 comments I agree!