manga lover discussion

Bleach

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaylee (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:28PM) (new)

Kaylee  | 5 comments its the best manga ever who agrees?

I LOVE ICHIGO!!!!!

message 2: by Kimberly (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:38PM) (new)

Kimberly I have read only one of the books...and I thought...that it could be better.
sorry.
I've only read #2...I guess that's not the best place to start!!
but it seemed pretty cool.

message 3: by yence (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:38PM) (new)

yence | 22 comments i agree if now bleach one of the best manga.
i really like the story even sometime it really dont make senses n' a lil bit confusing but the way mangaka tell d story n' how he drawing it...it make me really luv it more!

yea i like ichigo, but i really like rukia more...she really a tought girl, somtime funny but weird too. a really complete 'disaster couple' lol

message 4: by Yue (new)

Yue | 15 comments rukia is cool but i like the enemy of ichigo who wear glasses i forgot his name. you know that from the beginning series of comics the translate in indonesia is so weird. use gaul language.

message 5: by yence (new)

yence | 22 comments umm is it ishida?? all i know is him...cool but weird to...he like fighting n' sewing??...hahahhahha

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) i love kira!

and ulquiorra!

yeah, those 2 are my favorite :)

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula so reading bleach is a bit tough at the begining but stick with it, it gets better. it seems like tite kubo is growing as much as his characters are in this series and it's really worth the read. i can't wait for volume 25!!

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) I'm watching it RIGHT NOW!!! :D

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) Kaylee wrote: "its the best manga ever who agrees?

I LOVE ICHIGO!!!!!"

i do!!!