Rock This! discussion

Jack Bruce Harshes Zeppelin's Buzz!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) He also referred to Clapton as a "cunt" on several occasions.

message 2: by John (new)

John (jilsao) yikes.
*hides from the wrath of VJ*

message 3: by Arminius (new)

Arminius "Cream is 10 times the band that Led Zeppelin is" -Jack Bruce.

I would say 2 times the band.

message 4: by Jerrod (new)

Jerrod (liquidazrael) gee why don't we argue about which Egyptian Dynasty kicked more ass while where at it.

message 5: by Jerrod (new)

Jerrod (liquidazrael) LOL, silly Vicki, arguing over which dust is causing the worst cough? I didn't think anyone really cared that much.

message 6: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 8 comments Cream was a great band, Zeppelin can wipe their ass with them. Zep is one of the most unique bands in histroy. Bruce should just shut up and take his geritol.

message 7: by Jerrod (new)

Jerrod (liquidazrael) Why, I don't really care either. I've got plenty of musician friends that argue over that. I've no need to [especially with work:].

Great is a relative term, nothing worth getting whipped up about. Not right, not wrong.

Besides, I think Monte Montgomery is a better guitarist than Clapton. Unfortunately you can only truly see the greatness of Monte if you see him live. You only get bits of greatness in his albums. And when you get down to brass tacks all the music before is responsible for influencing the music I love today. So whether I like them or not is inconsequential, since if and artist or musician wasn't around 'back in the day' I probably wouldn't have the music I'm passionate about today.

sorry, didn't mean to rant. I just like poking fun at Vicki.