uh... discussion

Fantasy Roleplay > Fantasy Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kota (new)

Kota Okay... once again I'm making a Fantasy Roleplay, but I luv um, so don't judge me. ;D

message 2: by Kota (new)

Kota Quinn settled down in her tree, aiming her mark carefully. One shot is all I've got if I'm gonna free Raven.

message 3: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Raven looked out of the bars of her cage hanging from a tree they put me in a cage!!!! she thought i can't believe it just because my name just happens to be raven! this is an out rage!

message 4: by Kota (new)

Kota She pulled back the string, and let the arrow slide through the air, making it's mark perfectly. It pierced the knight's skin. "Raven?" Quinn hissed. She didn't know if others were near.

message 5: by Spiffy π, The AWESOMEST! (new)

Spiffy π | 59 comments Mod
Maki raced towards Quinn and Raven.
"Are you okay?"

message 6: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Raven looked up in the tree "yeah, do you know what they tried to feed be bird seed! Can you believe that? BIRD SEED!" it was all in a loud whisper.

message 7: by Kota (new)

Kota ((Sorry, I left, had to help clean house))

message 8: by Kota (new)

Kota Quinn hopped out of the tree. "Well we'd better hurry, I can hear more people coming!"

message 9: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip raven dropped silently out of the cage and stood by Quinn.

message 10: by Kota (new)

Kota The footsteps were coming closer, and Quinn could hear hoofbeats in the mixture. "Well, too late to run, we'd better hide." she whispered, and climbed back up the tree, hopping from one to another until she found one that was pretty covered.

message 11: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip "But i was just up there!" Raven complained there was a shout and she jumped into the tree, hiding.

message 12: by Kota (new)

Kota ((Urgh! ...someone help?! I don't know why these evil guys are following us...I was thinking evil Father, but I use that WAY too much. Evil mother? *sigh*))

message 13: by Kota (new)

Kota ((Oh! I got it! Ok:

We're all sisters((this is if you want to be)) and we have an evil mother who thinks we are going to overthrow her, so she banishes us to the Netherlands, but we run away and she is sending people after us!))

message 14: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip (( ok! lets do that!))

message 15: by Kota (new)

Kota Quinn smiled deviously at Raven. She loved the trees, but she knew that Raven hated them. Sorry she mouthed, grinning even bigger.

message 16: by Kota (new)

Kota ((Ho-hum...))

message 17: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Raven sneered in response then looked for the sound of the noise her mother sent, most likely.

message 18: by Kota (new)

Kota Horsemen galloped around the trees, trying to figure out where the girls were. "The lady is going to be furious." Quinn heard one of the men mutter.

message 19: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip (( bye))

message 20: by Kota (new)

Kota ((Why you going???))

message 21: by Spiffy π, The AWESOMEST! (new)

((HI!))

Maki snickered. "She is going to be sooo mad! I love it!"

message 22: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 5 comments Balthier was on the other side of of the horsemen from Quinn and Raven but hadent seen them he was tracking the horsemen to see where they were going

message 23: by Kota (new)

Kota Quinn smiled deviously. "Exactly." she mouthed. The soldiers left, and she hopped out of the tree. Where now? she wondered, but didn't show it. She would never let anyone see her look weak.

message 24: by Spiffy π, The AWESOMEST! (new)

Maki followed Quinn.

message 25: by Rikloud (new)

Rikloud | 5 comments Balthier was about to follw the soldiers when he saw two people jump out of a tree he decided to go talk to them

message 26: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Raven stayed in the tree, for a moment. She had a feeling that she would be going back up it.

message 27: by Angel♥, the crazy, hyper, fun, angelic (not) one!!! (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 17 comments Mod
((GAK WHERE IS EVERYBODY??))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Nia was jumping up and down, Wherer are they? I am going crrazy!. She felt her self shrinking with the tension.