ANOTHER Twilight roleplay discussion

CHAT TOPICS > CHAT TOPIC: New Moon

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:38AM) (new)

In the middle of new moon, It was boring!! Jacob, Bella, this that!! BOOOORRRR-INGGG! Any1 agree??

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky | 70 comments hahah EXACALY!!!!!
This is EXACALY why i hate NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!
your not the only one, everyone i know who has read it have always thought that the middle made you fall asleep!
yuck! I hated just sitting there flipping pages and not really paying attention! I didn't read New Moon for like a month when i got to that part and i was almost gonna quit it until my sister forced to me keep reading :P

But i mean, despite that part, New Moon was OK. (Not great, just ok.)

message 3: by Karina (new)

Karina NO way! that's liek the best part!

I'm a totally Jacob Fan

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky | 70 comments :P sorry, NOT the best part to me!!!! :P

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky | 70 comments TEAM EDWARD!!! ;)

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina DEATH TO EDWARD!

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky | 70 comments :P He never will!!!! (well, unless someone burns him or he is asking for death to the Volturi, or something else, but lets not get into technicalities..) :P

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Really, lets dont.

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina I have a club called Death to Edward, join us!

message 11: by Becky (new)

Becky | 70 comments :P

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOO!! GTG, BYES!!

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 53 comments I have mixed feelings about this book, on one hand I like the story with Bella and Jacob, because I think he is a really sweet guy and he does care about Bella alot, but on the other hand I am a HUGE EDWARD FAN so I was disappointed that he wasnt in it more. I couldn't stand all the references to Romeo and Juliet, that was annoying.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 15: by Becky (new)

Becky | 70 comments :) same

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 53 comments I actually kinda liked New Moon, maybe that's because I finished reading Twilight around midnight and I wanted to read the second one and I bought the audiobook and put it on my ipod so I just listened instead of read....I am a HUGE Edward fan.....GO TEAM EDWARD...but this book had me starting to like Jacob for a bit, until the end and then Eclipse made me hate Bella and Jacob and want to give Edward a hug.

message 17: by Karina (new)

Karina you people depress me.

message 18: by Amrita (new)

Amrita I really liked New Moon, actually. 'Course, the first time I read, I skimmed ahead to Edward, but I reread it, and it was very interesting to learn more about Jacob.

message 19: by Becky (new)

Becky | 70 comments totally irelevent, but Karina, how do you put the little itallic words by your name? Like you wrote I'm Green but yours.

Anyway, New Moon was still my favorite, i thought the whole Jacob thing sorta messed me up.

message 20: by Becky (new)

Becky | 70 comments i mean new moon was still my least favorite.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

You have to be a mod. It's ur "Title"

message 22: by Becky (new)

Becky | 70 comments ooooooh ok
just wondering

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

:D