Harry Potter discussion

Questions > harry potter anime, anyone?

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:27PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments do you think they should make harry potter cartoons? then we can watch it everyday! every season would be a different book. i heard someone wants to buy the rights to make it a musical (like the lion, the witch & the wardrobe) but i don't think i'd want to watch that. there's nothing musical about harry potter except the merpeople.... ^_^

message 2: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:27PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I'd like to stick with the movies that we've got. But I do think a Harry Potter musical would be wierd.

message 3: by Steph (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:28PM) (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments i think harry potter cartoons would be weird, but kinda cool! and i think harry potter the musical would be hysterical! i want to put that show on at my school!

message 4: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:28PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments hahahaha!! i get to picture what you were saying, bre! yeah, i'd die with the musical. and i do think what we have is enough. no more with the cartoon as well.

message 5: by Cassie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Cassie (clwassink) | 34 comments plz no cartoons! no musical! it would seem so dumb compared to the books. it would be funny tho :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yo pienso que debieron de hacer los libros a base de series de esta manera no faltería nada por poner del libro y no quitaran ninguna parte del libro como en las películas, a lo mejor si la hubieran hecho en serie la hubieramos disfrutado más y no se perdería informacion valiosa.

message 7: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Ashley (samuraigurl91) | 106 comments i 100% agree with you guys. Harry Potter musical and anime? it'll just be too weird. goodness. although we can watch it everyday like Kuzco's New School and Lilo and Stich from movie to series on Disney, i think it'll be nice but just totally weird. hahaha! i can't imagine a singing Harry or a dancing Hermione. they'll probably make it into a Shakespeare or an old play and 'thou shalt not harm Harry, for thy shalt protect him' or whatnot. Lmao!

message 8: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Harry Potter Anime? The would just destroy the magnificent reputation that Harry Potter has work for.

message 9: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments hey, there are a lot of good artist there who can draw really good harry potter look alike (and the other characters) but the story would have to stick strictly to the book (no leeways!!!). you have to admit we will be missing them all now that the series is complete and finished.

message 10: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:30PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I really like musicals, but seriously, a Harry Potter one would just be... well wierd. I agree with Bre.
Cartoons for Harry Potter would also be wierd, especially if they were like the videogame.

message 11: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Kenzie No way Hosea. Harry Potter cartoons and a...musical? That's just to weird. Stick with the movies, even if they aren't alway's accurate.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments I wouldn't mind a Harry Potter cartoon, as long as they kept it serious. I usually don't like anime, but if it was Harry Potter, I would make and exeption, like I did for Les Mis.

As for a musical, so college and grad school kids got together and made a full-length Harry Potter musical. It's a parody, and it works really well. Everyone in it is really funny and really great actors.

message 13: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla VdL (dunnopris) an anime would be cool...if they kept it serious,yes..

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments Exactly, animes tend to be more serious that normal cartoons.

message 15: by Devina (new)

Devina Bissumbhar (D_vin) hmmmmm....a musical? no..i really think a musical would suck...cause tthey'd have to have other actors/singers to replay daniel radcliff, emma watson and...
so..that would really really suck...
anime??...i don't know about that one...maybe if i saw an ep ...then i think..i would be able 2 make up my mind...

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments The musical is seriously funny, though. It's really great.

message 17: by Devina (new)

Devina Bissumbhar (D_vin) hahhahahhaa..yeah...guess so :P

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Id probably see the musical just for kicks but it sounds like it'd be bad. Idk about a cartoon either but an anime might be good. Maybe if they just used the hogwarts idea and not all the main hp characters....

message 19: by Devina (new)

Devina Bissumbhar (D_vin) yeah.....thats a good idea!
hmmmmm...yeah pretty good idea
way 2 go! :D
why couldn't i think of that??? :P

message 20: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments lol a cartoon would be 'totally awesome!'

message 21: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments I think that will be easy-er to dub into other languages.

message 22: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments yeah.

message 23: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments I saw a part of the first Harry Potter movie dubbed in either Chinese or Japanese, and I also saw it dubbed in spanish!

message 24: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments lol

message 25: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments really, I did! It was funny, yes, and Harry's voice was higher pitched than the one in English.

message 26: by Stefanie (new)

Stefanie | 11 comments For the love of all that is holy, I hope there is never a Harry Potter anime. It'd be like taking everything I love about the series and stabbing it through the heart.

message 27: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments On the which Marauder is best chatroom thingy, there is a picture of each Marauder in manga-style. They are actually pretty good.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments I love the way anime stuff looks, and anything Potter is good. Most anime really stinks, but the awesomeness of Harry Potter would cancel out the badness of anime.

It worked with Les Mis!

And the anime Marauder pictures are awesome!

message 29: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments hehe!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

What is an anime?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. I was surprised that that word wasn't in your vocabulary Shae....

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactatacally. A word I made up. Awesome!

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 12, 2009 05:19PM) (new)

Neato. That's what we say at school.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME! I am trying to get it to catch on at our school. Mikaela says it will never work. :)

♥☽Gaarazbaby12☽♥  I would enjoy a Hp anime, i think it would be different...but i would kinda like it!!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Bluebunny12♥ wrote: "I would enjoy a Hp anime, i think it would be different...but i would kinda like it!!!!"

Yea, that's what might be cool.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma wrote: "I think a Harry Potter anime would be nice, but the musical would just be strange."

Yeah. I wish they would show Potter Puppet Pals on TV, although they are rated P3-13 for bad language and boyish attitude!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments Shae wrote: "What is an anime?"

One of those Japanese-style cartoons where everyone has really cool eyes.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea.

message 42: by Lemon32 (new)

Lemon32 | 1 comments There is a musical and it is EPIC. Search "A Very Potter Musical" on Youtube, you won't regret it. And apparently the anime is coming out in America in the fall of 2012.

message 43: by Abi (new)

Abi Lou | 184 comments ew ew ew please no anime!!! there's already a musical, but I think HP is perfect the way it is! It's good that people want to add to the awesomeness, but it's already fine...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

message 45: by Jamilah (new)

Jamilah (jamilahlim) | 16 comments oh. god. no.

judging by how the anime houses have bastardized wolverine and transformers, I REALLY hope they do not touch HP.

message 46: by Sayshisweetie (new)

Sayshisweetie | 123 comments Harry Potter #8 Harry Potter and the disaster of anime :)

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Thomas | 3 comments I both love Harry Potter and anime. Harry Potter has been my life ever since I was a little kid. Early in my twenties, I'm still looking for anything that is Harry Potter related. I've been dying to see if there ever would be an anime series :)