This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Nick's Office Troll...

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner OK, So my office troll seems to have stricken the fancy of the not lesbian Montambo, and Marie. So here, your very own thread to place all your misguided jokes and comments about the troll.

Yes I am aware that you can create your own thread and all that, but I also am aware that you are a procrastinator, and pretty much an all around lazy person; unless of course Marie's thighs are involved then your all about it.

Servius  Heiner and go...

Servius  Heiner Steve hardly fans my fire... his man boobies are way way too small. Now if he got him some of those implants...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked my poll about what you should get the Office Troll for Christmas. The application of her skin treatments with your feet gave me a stunning visual, but my favorite was humidifier. Hahahaha! You replaced it with a boring lesbian poll! Let's erase the battle poll so we can make some new real polls.

Servius  Heiner Well, if you really want to surrender then I guess I can play ball. All I need to hear is two little words and the battle will be over.

Servius  Heiner you so do! I see the way you look into Maries eyes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

What?! I won?! You deleted it?! I don't get it.

Are you that dejected today, Nick? Nick? Are you okay, Nick?

Servius  Heiner http://www.enterprisemission.com/warm...

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/#intro

Really, next you are going to tell me that the U.S. was responsible for the 9/11 attacks… eh yeah. (Articles the troll sent me today)

And no I am not ok, pretty fucking far from it actually.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, man.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

You're just a piece of popcorn in a pan these days, Nick.

Servius  Heiner huh?

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 07, 2008 09:29AM) (new)

You're kind of up and down. Grumpy then morose then nice then perverted then silly. You're bouncing around! Every time I come back to THC it's a new Nick.

Servius  Heiner well I do have 10 personalities.

Servius  Heiner heh, It keeps looking at the espresso maching and shaking it's head. I think I will co make myself some coffee :D Today is a good day.

Servius  Heiner That was the best cup of Java, I have ever had.

(I wheeled a chair up right next to the troll after making a big show out of using the espresso machine, and sipped it loudly in her ear the hold cup... mmmmm the sweet taste of spite.) If I keep this up I hope she will quit.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Why does the office troll oppose an espresso machine?

Servius  Heiner because we got that instead of a humidifier for her.

"Why can we get that but not a humidifier?"

"Because you are annoying."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell her the espresso steam acts as a humidifier. Two-fer.

Servius  Heiner No, I would rather be a dick. the truth is minion 1 asked the warehouse guy to add it to an exspence account for a new man camp that is being built 20 miles south. As a "favor" for "nick".

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I couldn't feel more sympathetic towards your disapointment Nick, after all I went out, I canvassed, donated cash, and worked my little booty off thinking "At last, when the Black Master takes over Montambo's gonna bring that refreshing brew in her Sexxxy Beermaiden costume".

Tragically, that biggie about Iraq having WMD's has not been the only big fib told in the US. Montambo's not even trying to 'logic' her way out of this one and is just straight up saying that she lied!!

Fortunately, the beer that you're sending me Nick will undoubtedly provide some comfort.

Servius  Heiner Just keep your eyes skyward. If you see something in the sky, catch the light just so, that is your beer on the inbound. Granted being launched from a trebuchet isn't the quickest way but it sure is fun. If it doesn't arrive in a few days ask your neighbors if they happened to have a 6pack crash through their roof recently. There is the unaccountable differential equation of wind resistance/shear, that I didn't take the time to calculate.

message 24: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) RE message 16...Montambo, are you suggesting that there are times when Nick is NOT perverted?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I lied to Nick when I said I would come to Alaska and serve him beer when McCain won. I felt rather safe that I'd never have to prove myself.

I did NOT lie about serving YOU beer, Steve, if Obama won. You made that up. I never said it! Now who's lying?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Tom. Sometimes he's just surly. And when he talks about his dog, downright genial.

message 27: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) You'll have to pardon my skepticism, Montambo, but i've got a sneaking suspicion that Nick is perverted 99.44% of the time. Not that there's anything wrong with a little or, indeed, a lot of perversion.

Servius  Heiner I am not perverted at all, I just have a crystal clear vision of it. So when I see it, I call it.

And don't bring my dog into this Montambo... stop lying.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I know you baby talk to that dog.

Servius  Heiner Well, that does it. She is dead... My eh, our espresso machine is broken... It mysteriously fell off the counter this morning. This just "Happened" to happen when only one person was in the control room. Yer all smart I bet you can guess who...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.